Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship

Start from the beginning

"Right!" The 1-A students replied and now walked outside of the room. Tanjiro and Zenitsu walked back to their classmates after an altercation with Katsuki.

"How's Midoriya?" Tanjiro asked.

"He is being checked by the doctor once again." Kirishima said.

"I can't blame Bakugo for this. It was all an accident." Sero said.

"Also, that was a battle that happened before. Not a surprise attack that Midoriya couldn't sense with. It is just him losing to Bakugo because of his lack of awareness and skill." Shoto said.

"How dare you say that, Todoroki?! Do you even know what you are saying?" Iida asked.

"I know what I'm saying. The truth is, Midoriya does really lack a lot according to my own view. The control of his Quirk, how he uses it, and the timing of his activation on it. In that one, it really shows how foolish he is." Shoto said.

"He isn't a fool! You hear me?!" Mineta said.

"Do you hate him, Todoroki?" Uraraka asked as tears start to fall from her eyes.

"I don't hate him. But the way he acts recklessly and shows his foolishness to anyone, I really hate it." Shoto said as he walked away from the class and all of them didn't want to argue anymore against him. The doctor now walked out of the room and sees everyone waiting for his statement.

"For now, he is still in a coma but his vitals are stable for now. Excuse me." The doctor said and now leaves the class in the hallway. Inko inside the room still looked at Izuku and sees her son all covered in bandages and his hair remains uncovered. Some engineers fixed the broken window and now leaves the room. Mitsuki and Masaru approached Inko with their worried faces.

"I'm sorry Inko but we should take a leave for now. I'm gonna scold Katsuki for badmouthing Izuku again. I promise, I'll visit tomorrow after work, 'kay?" Mitsuki said as she hugs Inko and now walks to the door.

"See you tomorrow, Inko. Take care of Izuku as always." Masaru said and now follows his wife out of the room. Hagari can be seen standing in the side of the door of Izuku's room and sighed to what happened.

'Such a bad ending you got there, Izuku. I wish I can help you or something.' Hagari sighed. The Hashiras found Hagari in the hallway and rushed into him.

"Can we go home right now?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"Wh-What's with him?" Hagari nervously said.

"He just wanted to taste the pizza that Muichiro ordered since he went home first." Gyomei said.

"For what reason, he got home first?" Hagari asked.

"Because there are too many girls who attacked him and cuddles themselves on him like he was an idol or a playboy." Uzui replied.

'I see. He really is good looking. But I didn't expect he'll be an impact for the girls out there.' Hagari thought.

"Let's go then!" Hagari said.

"Right!" The Hashiras replied and all of them went home. Tanjiro and Zenitsu back to their homes have their angry and worried emotions after what happened in Izuku's room. Chiki visited Zenitsu's room and brought dinner for him.

"N-Nii-chan, here's your dinner. Mom and Dad are worried about your mood right now." Chiki said.

"Here." Zenitsu said as he gave Chiki $1000 and puts it in the table.

"I-I know you lost but, I think this isn't the time for me to get that--" Chiki was stopped by Zenitsu.

"Shut up and take my money! Now, get out!" Zenitsu roared.