Nice Kill | 翔る

Start from the beginning

   If anyone thought having a practice match with Aoba Johsai on this very fine day was well-timed, it got even better. By the time the Karasuno High Jump Club arrived to cheer on their Volleyball team, Oikawa had appeared on the court. 

Fumiko leaned over the railing snickering at the knee injury Zenno had dealt a year ago. Apparently it had just healed. 

   Oikawa's face was etched with a giant smirk, and he flexed while warming up. Wooing his fangirls from Aoba. The opposing team rolled their eyes at the playboy. The second set had just started.

   But of course, it didn't go unnoticed that both Chiharu and Zenno were present. They loudly and shamelessly gossiped from across the sidelines. Others also flocked around Kurimi asking for a date.

   "Aren't those the two first years who beat up Oikawa-Senpai?"

   "What are they doing here?"

   "Apparently she's the Wings of Konoha!"

   "What even is that?"

   "Who cares? They're probably here to beg Senpai for forgiveness,"

   Bad move. Vvvvvvery bad move.  

   Zenno gripped on the railing, exchanging tense looks with Chiharu. So Kurimi really wasn't lying when she said the girls from Seijoh are fakes. Chiharu was standing slowly,  aggressively picking up a nearby chair. 

   "Don't let them get to you, youngling," Hirohito warned her.

   The fangirls across looked unimpressed. Probably not knowing the damage Chiharu could do to their supposedly pretty faces. But Hirohito, as her upperclassmen knew better than to pick fights. So with one last scowl, she gave the fangirls a glare that would kill. 

   Don't get your panties twisted. Chiharu Fujimoto was the personification of human sunshine. But she could be a natural disaster if she wanted to be too. 

   It depended on the situation. 

   Wholey on the situation. 

   The attention was soon averted back to the intense Volleyball match. With Karasuno erupting with cheers every time they scored a point. 

   "KARASUNO FIGHT!"

   On one special occasion during the match, Kageyama had served right into Oikawa's face. Hopefully, it would leave a bruise. 

   His teammates screamed. 

   His fangirls screamed. 

   Chiharu screamed. 
  "NICE KILL KAGEYAMA!"

   Earning laughs from everyone. 

   Fumiko was ecstatic, this was probably, no, definitely the best day of her life so far. Through the jeers, she cheered for Kageyama. "I could kiss him!"

   But that was immediately met with Chiharu's glare. And both Kurimi and Zenno tutted in resentment at Fumiko's audacity.

   "I'm sorry Chi-Chan, thrill of the moment," Fumiko apologized, then continued, "I didn't mean to steal your boyfriend~" She teased.

   Enter a mad, but blushing Chiharu. 

   "Fumiko-Senpai!" Chiharu whined, pointing a finger at Fumiko angrily. She felt instant betrayal. 

   Fumiko could only respond with a suggestive grin, flashing it at her kouhai. Teasing Chiharu was too fun to pass up.

  "Fuji apple your blushing!" Zenno gasped.

  "Does my kouhai have a crush~?" Kurimi winked, elbowing Chiharu.

  "Don't think I don't know about your crush on Yamaguchi, Senpai!"

  "Who told her!?"

...

Chiharu P.O.V

   Today was SUPER fun. We went to Aoba Johsai, the home of Oikawa Tooru and we beat their asses. Not to mention we encountered a screaming banshee as well. 

   I was PUMPED.

   "Good game!"

   "Congrats!"

   "Hinata you went like woosh and zoom then BAM!"

   "GWAHH! I should've come to watch your match too, Chiharu!"

   "Boke! Hinata Boke! There's no way our match would've ended that quickly!"

  "Tch. Idiots."

   "Tsukki! Wait for me!"

   "How was your matchup?"

   Through all the excitement of winning and congratulations, I went outside to refill my water bottle. I mean, everyone has to get their energy one way or another. Despite my wacky sense of direction, I ended up finding the water fountains. 

  Somehow.  Gosh, Zenno would be so proud. 

  Quickly refilling my bottle, I heard the sound of Suzaku's laugh in the distance along with footsteps. The tinkling bell laugh I had grown to hate. We should definitely replace the bakery bell.

   "God job midgets! Now stop lingering we have to get back to school!" I could hear Zolotov Sensei order.

   GWAHHH! I should be going too!

   But a voice from behind stopped me. 

   "Fujimoto! Chiharu!"

   Slowly turning around I saw a familiar face. 

   "OIKAWA?!"

...

N/A
Thanks for reading! Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. Enjoy!

- Monkey_King