The speaker handed me a tissue and I wiped my tears.

"Take ur time" she said as she rubbed my back.

I wiped my tears and Serenity and Ken came out on stage and handed me a water bottle.

"U good??" She asked me.

"Yeah I'm straight" I said as I drunk some of the water and wiped my tears.

"U sure??" Ken asked.

"Yeah" I said as I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

"Okay back to the story, I woke up and they told me I lost the baby and they had a little box on the table and it was my baby little foot prints and other things. I got shot in the stomach and when I got to the hospital they tried to save my baby but couldnt. Then, they told me actually after I got out the hospital a month later that my boyfriend died. I thought he was in the hospital fighting for his life as well but he died at the scene, they didn't want me stressing out at the hospital since I was already trying to recover. I'm telling y'all I stressed out worst when I found out I actually had to have nurses to come to my house and take care of me and when I got better I had to see a therapist, she didn't solve nothing. I was stuck in the house for 7 months, didn't get out the house till the past two weeks. I visited his gravestone finally and had a talk and realized I need to live for him and our child. I'm telling y'all from experience quit the gun violence it hurt so bad to lose the person u love from it I swear" I said.

They clapped as I finished.

"Would u like to take questions?" Speaker asked me.

"Yes I would love to" I said.

"Guards will pick people to ask questions, a microphone is being passed around now" the speaker said.

I grabbed my water and took a sip.

"You need anything?" Ken asked.

"Sweet tea, cold. I'm tired of water" I told him.

"Ight" Ken said as he went to get it.

The first girl had the mic.

"Hey Kalani I'm a real big fan of you" the girl said.

I smiled. "Hey girl and appreciate the support. Your question?" I asked.

"Do you know why the person did what they did?" She asked.

"Some folks would think abt ur question and be like "what the hell" but ima answer it for some of the people that are curious as well. I went to the prison tryna get the same answer to her question and he sat in my face and said "if I couldn't have you, he couldn't either". That shit hurt, he had so much animosity built up inside from seeing me with another dude that he took that shit out on me and my nigga. So he killed him because hatred, jealousy and greediness." I answered. "Next question"

"How many times were u shot??" The next person asked.

"Three" I said.

"Would u get revenge?" Another person asked.

"Umm negative.....me getting revenge ain't going to bring my baby or love of my life back. It's just gon get me in trouble" I said.

"How do you feel about the people posting pictures saying Free Bortlen and Melly?" Somebody asked.

"I can't feel no way because people gon feel however they feel. It doesn't effect me cuz I got thru the hardest part, words don't hurt me. They can say Free them all they want, they killed a innocent unborn and teenager and also killed their own friends, they shouldn't be freed at all honestly. Took sons away from their family, took a child from me that I couldn't even hold at all. Fuck them and that's on Periodt. NEXTTT CALLLERRR" I said and giggled.

They laughed.

"Do u think you will be able to ever move on? To another man?" Somebody asked.

"Eventually yes, I can't stay lonely all my life cuz I can't sit and wait for somebody to come back that is gone forever. He forever in my hea" I said.
_____________________________

"I'm hungry as hell" I said as we walked into Seafood King.

"Girl who u telling" Ken said.

"Table for Four please" Ciara said.

"Follow me" the hostess said.

We followed her.

"Here you guys go. You waitress Is Miranda and she will be with you guys in a minute" the hostess said.

"Thank you" we told her.

We sat down and scanned the menu.

"What u going to get?" Serenity asked.

"Seafood Deluxe( Crawfish, Crab Legs, Shrimp, Mussels)" I told her.

"And what y'all hoes finna get?" Serenity asked Ken and Ciara.

"Same Thing" they both said and we chuckled.

The waitress came and took our drink orders and went to go get them.

I saw a Pregnant girl walk past me and I looked at her face. It's the hoe from the mall and she pregnant.

Wonder who baby she pregnant with. Hmm.

"Ain't that Ol girl who I fought the day I broke up with Bortlen?" I asked them.

"Yeah, they said that's his baby but I heard melly tapped that ass too" Ken said.

Hmmm.

"Just a pass around" serenity said.

"Oh god" Ciara said.

Once our waitress came back with our drinks, we ordered our food.