Dance with you

The garden was packed with people, some with dogs and others with their children. It was a beautiful day for a picnic. The group found a vacant spot under a tree, near the water. they Settled down and dug into their sandwiches. Jason was pretty hungry as he was the first to grab a bite.

As they ate Maya got to know more about Caleb and his friends. Jason was studying English, and he would be going of to London next semester. Ali was in the art, she wanted to become a dance teacher, more specifically ballet. As for Caleb, he had taken a gap year after high school, which ended up being 3 years instead of one. He had be working different jobs trying to figure out what he wanted to do. Ali and Jason jokes about how Caleb would probably never figure out what he wanted to do as he was always changing up things. The group sat in the park for a while after having lunch before heading to the city centre.

The area was filled with people many where tourist, taking pictures of the monuments, the old church and the city hall. While the locals went about their daily activities. Caleb gave her a brief history lesson.

They walked around for a bit when they came across a few people singing, and playing the guitar.  A small crowd encompassed the singers. Call me maybe came on. Caleb and Maya started signing along. Before she knew it Caleb took a hold of Mayas hand and pulled her into the centre.

Caleb started to dance, but She stood awkwardly as he tried to get her to dance. Caleb gave her the puppy eye look making her caved in. Soon both began moving to the beat, Caleb spinning her in circles and the crowed cheering loudly. They could hear people whistling and clapping their hands to the beat as the two danced. Slowly, Maya had forgotten about the crowd as she danced. Before they knew it the song came to an end. Both, Caleb and Maya had been smiling and laughing as they end of their performance. the crowed applauded them Caleb gave a little bow to the audience making them laugh and clap louder. Maya cheeks flushed when she noticed how big of a crowd they attracted. She quickly made her way toward Jason and Ali. Caleb followed right behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Maya noticed Ali had her phone out, she had been recording.

"What a performance!" Jason said, with a chuckle.

"Your quite a dancer, eh." Caleb said, winking at maya. She rolled her eyes and smiled. Ali nudged her give her a knowing smile. Soon the four of them made their way away from the crowd.

They walked around, got ice cream while browsing a few store. Ali and maya tried in a few clothes they like from H and M. They ended up buy matching tops.  As they casually strolled city centre they walked pass a group of people with bicycle cart. Similar to a horse carriage, but with a bicycle. All of them calling out to tourist asking them if they wanted a ride. One of the man called out to Caleb and Maya, Maya declined as the man asked, but Caleb had that grin on his face as the man said " mr, take your lady for a romantic ride." He said, with a thick German accent. Maya shook her head, but Caleb eyes lit up and spoke to the man in German

"20 euro, but for you I'll give 15. " said the German man with a smile giving them a discount. Trying to encourage to take a ride.

Jason and Caleb discusses something with the man in German for a few minutes, and before she knew it,
she was already in the cart. The man began to cycling through the streets of Munich. Ali and Jason also got Into one of the carts, following behind them as they cycled through town.

They cycled around for a while and took pictures. When the man stoped at a red light, on the side walk there was a small Flower cart, An elderly man was selling flowers.