Chapter 9 ¡WARNING!

!*!*!*!*WARNING SUGGESTIVE SCENE/MENTION OF ATTEMPTING RAPE!*!*!*!*!

Distant clouds roamed closer and began to obscure the sun’s warming light. You stood on the bow of Zhao’s ship. It was only a few days since Zuko’s ship exploded. You had nowhere to go, so you joined Iroh to join in on Zhao’s expedition to the North. You ignored every crew member who tried to talk to you while you gazed out towards the gloomy unsettling sea.

“(Y/N)?” Iroh’s voice broke your gaze. “Admiral Zhao has allowed us to stay.”

“I don’t care for what he allows? You hissed quietly.

“(Y/N)!” Iroh scolded “You need to control your anger before it gets the best of you.”

“Ok.” You seized “Will you show me where our quarters are? It’s getting chilly out here.” You lied about the chill. Iroh nodded as he led you inside the living quarters of the ship. Once inside Iroh and yourself were stopped by a soldier.

“Admiral Zhao will like to have a word with her.” He pointed towards you.

“And if I refuse?” You glared at him.

“I’m afraid he will not take a “no” for an answer.” He grabbed your wrist.

“Fine we’ll talk with him” You forcefully yanked your wrist back.

“He only asked for your audience.” You didn’t like the sound of that. You reluctantly agreed to follow him to Zhao. Surprisingly Zhao’s quarters weren't that far away from your own. “I brought the girl.” Zhao sat at his desk as he waved the soldier away. You stood in silence for a moment waiting for Zhao to finish whatever he was working on.

“How are you (Y/N)?” He asked, smugly not bothering to look at you.

“I don’t think you asked me here to talk about my feelings admiral.” You rolled your eyes.

“Actually I was concerned about how you were handlining the loss of your precious Zuko?” He sneered as he spoke Zuko’s name. “I want to make sure you’re ok.” He stood from his desk.

“Careful Zhao,” You hissed “Your humanity is showing.” This caused him to laugh. He crept towards you.

“I do love your feistiness.” he slammed our shoulders into the metal door pinning your body against it towering over you. “I’d love it even more, breaking that spirit of yours.” His vulgar statement made your stomach turn. His face grew dangerously close to yours. “Now that Zuko is out of my way. You’ll have no choice but to be my property.” Zhao whispered into your ear. You gathered all of your strength to headbutt his head causing him to fall backwards.

“I belong to no one!” you screeched as a tear rolled down your cheek. You glared down at him. Even with all of your training you knew that you couldn’t win against Zhao.

“Oh,” He smirked as he rose from the ground. “You will belong to me,” He made his way towards you again “Unless you want something bad to the man you call father?” His words shocked you to the very core.

He grabbed your arm and threw you across the room and the force slammed your body against the desk. You tried to regain your balance when Zhao grabbed your hair yanking you up, almost pulling you off the ground. “Now be a good girl and listen to me.” He smirked. You tried to claw his hands to release your hair, but that didn’t work. You ended up punching him in the face with hope that you could escape him. Zhao let go of your hair only to turn around to slam the front of your body onto his desk. You tried to get up only to have him grab your arms pinned behind your back. You felt metal encasing your wrist, you knew that he had shackled you. “YOU ARE MINE, (Y/N)!” He growled as he leaned into your back “keep fighting me the more I’m going to enjoy breaking you.” He kissed your neck as you squirmed to get away. He grabbed your hair again and threw you on his bed. “As much as I love to see you in chains,” He smirked at your helpless state “I don’t have any more time to spare to play with you more.” He made his way to the door. “I have an invasion to win.” He said as he left you alone. You began to cry wishing that someone would come save you.

Sorry that this got dark....