I wasn't about to let it go though, so I ran after him. I knew he was bottling a lot inside, but I didn't realise just how much and my heart broke for the little love as I heard his sobs from down the hall.

He had made his way to the spare room he was supposed to sleep in last night and even through the thick door, I could hear his distressed crying.

I reached the door and leaned my head against the wood. I sighed as I tried to make sense of what had happened to bring us to this point. What had started out as a simple game, had escalated far too quickly, into something completely different.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I heard him sniffle on the other side, but nothing else, so I knocked again. "Can I please come in, baby? I think we have some things that need to be discussed." I tried, but I only got a muffled go away in return.

"Come on sweetheart, we really need to talk. I am trying to understand what happened, but I need your help for that." I pleaded and after a tense few minutes of silence, I heard the door unlock.

I opened it and stepped inside, only to see Cal lying in the middle of the big bed, curled up into a ball, crying quietly now.

I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his back, till he calmed down a bit.

"Can you maybe explain to me what happened? One minute everything seemed fine, but then it all just went south." I asked softly and I felt him shudder under my hand.

The room was quiet as I gave him the time to compose himself. "I don't even know what happened. I was trying to test you, see what kind of Dom you are, if you would be able to handle me like I should be handled. But then it all just became such a mess in my mind and I felt like I was drowning in my own emotions and when u said I wouldn't be able to live like that, I guess I just snapped." He finally answered, and I let out the breath I hadn't even realised I was holding.

"Okay, first off, I never said you wouldn't be able to do it, I just meant that you didn't seem the type. Cal, you were made for loving someone and being loved, not to be a toy. Second off, why were you testing me?" I asked, and got a thrill as I saw the blush work its way over his face. I knew why he did it, but I wanted him to verbally admit it. I needed him to admit that he wanted and needed me as much as I wanted and needed him.

He lowered his head and fiddled with his fingers, until I gently took hold of his chin and raised his head to look at me. "Answer me, please baby." I whispered and I didn't miss the small gleam of happiness in his eyes when I called him baby.

"Um...I wanted to test you, because I really like you, and I needed to know if you could handle my occasional brattyness. I sometimes get a bit moody and I usually get left to be like that, because I tend to intimidate Dom's, so they don't correct it. I don't want to be left to be like that, I need to be taken in hand and I need to be controlled. If that wasn't what I wanted, then I wouldn't be a Sub in the first place.". He stated heatedly and it finally dawned on me, what his actual problem was.

Cal has always craved to be controlled and cared for at the same time. It's what made him such a beautiful submissive. But it seems like he didn't get any of that with the two Dom's he's had up to this point. He had still been taking care of himself, as well as his Master, in the case of Ryan and it seems like both Ryan and his previous Master were very hesitant in disciplining and directing him.

I smiled down at him and let my mind wander off into its own little kinky world of planned punishments. He might not actually be my Sub, but I was going to show him that I was more than capable of being his Master.

"Well baby, if you want to know if I am up to the task of being your Master, then you are about to find out. I do not tolerate disrespect, neither do I tolerate tantrums or swearing. A quiet, reasonable discussion of a problem is the only way to resolve conflicts. Unfortunately for you, you decided to act like a bit of a brat and I fully plan on punishing you for it." I watched his face as I spoke and I saw the slight nerves, but also saw his shoulders immediately relax as he accepted what was about to happen.

"Now,  before we carry on, I want to know if you fully understand what you did wrong?" I asked and I saw him nod his head. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." I said more sternly and I saw him instantly lower his head.

"I'm sorry Master, I was wrong for being rude and disrespectful." He mumbled. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled at the back till he was facing me again.

"Good and all will be forgiven as soon as you take your punishment, baby. I'm going to keep it light this time, because you have a lot to learn, but I won't be so lenient next time, understood?" I asked and waited for his yes sir, before placing a quick, light kiss on his nose.

"Go to my room, take off all your clothes, except for your underwear and I want you kneeling on the floor, next to the bed." I watched him get up quickly and leave the room and I made my way to my playroom. I looked around and smiled. I couldn't wait to have my first scene with my baby, in here.

I made my way to the one wall and took down a paddle that was mounted against the wall. Then I went to the chest of drawers and found the bottle of lotion in the one drawer. He was going to need this after the spanking I had planned for him.

I left the room and went to my bedroom. As I stood in the open doorway, I couldn't help but palm my, almost instant, erection. Cal was perfectly posed on his knees next to the bed, wearing only a pair of boxer briefs. His sculpted muscles gleamed in the filtered light coming from the window and turned his skin into a gorgeous golden colour.

For once, my mind, my body and my heart were in perfect sync. I wanted Cal with my entire being, and I planned on making him mine before he left here. To me, he radiated perfection and I was stunned that no one could see that. Stunned, but also very happy, because that meant that he was all mine.

I watched him sit quietly, not a hint of movement at all and I felt the pride bubble up inside of me.

"Good boy." I said as I stepped closer to him and ran my fingers through his thick hair. He visibly puffed out his chest at the praise and he pushed his head into my hand.

"Such a beautiful boy." I whispered and smiled as he blushed at the praise. "Your punishment will be a simple spanking with a paddle. Ten for disrespect, ten for swearing and ten for being a brat, instead of having an adult discussion about it." I watched as he tensed slightly, but he didn't seem too scared of what I had proposed.

"What are your safe words, baby?" I asked as I set the cooling lotion and paddle down on the bed.

"Red for stop, Yellow for slow down, Master." He said in a breathy voice, which I loved.

"Then let's begin."

There we go guys, you all know what's up next. I hope you enjoyed this update and sorry for not updating sooner.

You all know what to do:Vote, Comment & Share.

Love lots xxx