Chapter 6; Zacky's Birthday!

Brian's POV

So it was the day I had a massive party planned for Zacky after Matt and Johnny thought it would be a great idea even though he said he didn't want one. Matt told me that I have too tell Zacky how I feel tonight or I may never get another chance.

It was getting on to about 1pm and Matt and Johnny had come over to help organise the party. "So Bri, how are you actually going to break the news? Are you going to do it in front of everyone or just private between you and Zack?" "Honestly Johnny I have no idea, I may tell him in front of everyone but I don't know. Dude I don't even know if he likes me back." Matt just stood there staring at me and Johnny. "Earth to Matt" I said waving my hand in his face. "What, yeah sorry guys, I was thinking of other things." All of a sudden I heard the tune of 'A Little Piece Of Heaven'! I took my phone out of my pocket and noticed Zacky's caller ID. "Hey Zack, you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine, I was wondering if I could come over and spend my birthday with you?" "Urm you can't right now dude, I'm pretty busy." "Oh okay bro, see you soon." Zack hung up before I could say bye. Fuck.

Zacky's POV

What the fuck. It's my birthday and I'm sitting here all by myself without any of my best mates around me. This year really does suck, I wish Jimmy was still here. I went into the kitchen to grab myself a cup of coffee. As I was walking back into the living room I noticed a card with Zack on the front of it.

I went to sit on the couch and put my drink on the table. I turned the card over and it read;

Zacky, meet me at Johnny's bar at 8pm, dress up nice, love Bri x

I wonder why he wants me to meet him then? He better not be planning anything for my birthday or otherwise I'm gonna kill that mother fucker.

Matt and Johnny were still at Brian's helping him get the food and everything ready. "This party is going to be insane, I can't wait" Johnny said excitedly. "Too bad The Rev won't be with us tonight." Syn bowed his head as he said that. "Hey look, Jim might be gone but the memories will still be there. Jimmy is most probably up there rooting for you to tell Zack, everything will be fine tonight Bri." "You're right Matt." "Oh yeah before I forget, I have told Zacky to meet me at your bar at 8pm Johnny if that's cool." "It's going to have to be now". All the guys started laughing and began cooking the food.

*time jump a few hours*

It hit 7:30pm and Matt and Johnny had gone home to get ready. Brian was getting ready when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door. "Who the fuck could that be?" He said to himself. He went downstairs and opened the door. It was Matt. "Dude I thought you were meeting me there?" "Nah dude, I thought I better come pick you up now as we all know how long you take to get ready." Brian gave him a death stare and Matt told him to hurry up.

It hit 8pm and Brian was waiting for Zacky to arrive. "Where the fuck are you Zack" Brian said looking at his watch. Suddenly a pair of headlights were focused on him. "About time dude, you're late". "Sorry bro, the traffic was bad. Anyway why are we here?" "Wait and see, come on."

They walked into the bar to see it pitch black with no lights on what so ever. "Why am I here Brian, what have you done?" Before he could answer his lover everyone jumped out and shouted surprise. "Zacky there's something what I've been wanting to tell you for a very long time but I have never found the right moment to tell you. Zacky Vengeance I love you. The whole room was in complete shock but Matt and Johnny knew it was time. "Bri, urm, I don't know what to say but I love you too." Brian's face lit up like a Christmas tree. He crashed his lips against Zacky's and everybody cheered.

Matt looked at Johnny and shook his head. "It's about fucking time them two got together" Johnny said to Matt. "Indeed, I could tell something was up when Zacky was comforting Bri the other night but I didn't want to say anything, I'm so happy for them." "So what's going on with you and Val then? Have you spoke to her since you kicked her out?" "Johnny let's talk about this another time, we are here to celebrate Zack's birthday and the fact Bri and Zack are now a couple." Matt went over to hug Brian and Zacky and too hand them drinks while Johnny was behind the bar serving and talking to a friend. "Man Jimmy would have loved it here tonight, the atmosphere and everyone just having a great time, I miss that crazy son of a bitch." His friend replied with a nod and went back to the dance floor. Johnny sighed and got himself a bottle of beer. "Here's to your memories Jimmy and all the good times we had together."