Chapter 20; Matt And Johnny Confess!

The guys got to Brian's place and all grabbed a beer out of the fridge. 'Ahh' Zacky said as he took a sip of his drink. "Oh how I need this drink" Johnny said still in shock that Matt kissed him back at the studio. Matt was the next to walk into the living room, he scanned where he wanted to sit which was ridiculously close to Johnny. "Matt what are you doing" Johnny whispered. "I want you so much Johnny, I'm going to tell Brian and Zacky in a minute." "W-what, seriously?" "Johnny I love you and I want to be with you." Johnny could feel tears pricking the back of his eyes. 'Oh shit Matt really likes me, how do I tell him feelings are mutual?

Meanwhile Brian and Zacky were still in the kitchen getting some snacks. "Bri, I still can't get over the fact Matt kissed Johnny, I'm just so shocked, even after everything what's happened and Johnny liking-" suddenly Zacky got cut off. "Johnny liking what?" Matt questioned. "Oh nothing Matt, just talking to Zack". Brian rubbed the back of his head as Matt got another beer. "We will be in there in a minute, just finishing getting snacks." "Okay, take your time." "That was too close Bri, we need to be more careful." "Got ya".

Matt walked back into the living room and sat next to Johnny again. "Matt there's something I need to tell you once Bri and Zack get in here." Matt looked at Johnny as they both went to lean in for a kiss. "Well what's going on here then?" Brian teased. Brian and Zacky sat down on the other couch and just stared at Matt and Johnny. "Guys I have something to tell you." Matt got up and told the guys he liked Johnny. Zacky nearly choked on his Doritos even though him and Brian knew about it but it was still a shock from Matt admitting it. "Matt there's something I need to tell you as well." Johnny looked over to Brian and Zacky who nodded there heads as Brian rubbed Zacky's back to help him from choking. "Well here goes, Matt...I love you too, I have done since the first time Brian and Zacky started liking each other, when Val died a part of me just wanted to comfort you and hold you tight but I knew I couldn't, so that's why I ran away to Jason's, I'm sorry Matt, I just simply love you." Johnny bowed his head down in disgrace. Matt's eyes grew wide and suddenly cupped Johnny's face. "I-I don't know what to say." "You don't have to say anything Matt, just kiss me." Matt crashed his lips onto Johnny's as he kissed him passionately. Zacky was sitting there with tears in his eyes while Brian had froze in shock.

*2 hours later*

"Guys I'm so fucking tired, is it okay if I crash here tonight." Zacky had fallen asleep on Brian's lap and was cuddling Brian's arm. "Sure Johnny, you can always use the spare room." Brian looked over to Matt who was cuddling Johnny. "I know you wanna stay here as well Matt, just don't make any noise in the spare room okay." Matt nodded and walked into the kitchen for a glass of water. "I'm going to bed now, you coming Johnny?" "I will be soon Matt" Johnny replied. Brian looked at Johnny disgusted and shook his head. "Just go, I've got to wake this one up on my lap." Matt and Johnny went upstairs to the spare room. "I cannot wait to get into this bed Matt." "Why wait". Matt grabbed hold of Johnny's hips and pushed him down onto the bed and kissed his lips. "I fucking love you Gnome." "I love you too Dino Dick."