"Kol. I suggest you stop this instant." She heard a voice ring out in the night. Kol let go of her, allowing her to sink to the ground.

"What's wrong, brother? Aren't we meant to feed?" Kol asked Elijah, who walked towards his younger brother.

"She is one of the few who would tolerate our kind, and Rebekah has taken a liking to her. You know how she would feel if you killed her only friend." Elijah pointed out. Kol threw up his arms.

"Fine, ruin all of my fun. I'll just feed her my blood and compel her to forget." The brothers both looked back, to find her gone. They looked at each other.

She ran through the woods, looking back to make sure the brothers weren't after her. She let out a grunt as she tripped, quickly scurrying to her feet and continuing to run away. She couldn't believe it. The Mikaelson's were vampires. She looked back once more, and as she did, she ran into something. She turned back to see Klaus. "No. Please."

She held her arms up in defense. He grabbed her, bit into his wrist, and shoved it into her mouth. Against her will, she drank it, the metallic taste running over her tongue and down her throat. He then began to drag her behind him. "Please, stop. I won't say anything. Please."

"Oh, I know you won't and unfortunately, my sister would be upset if I killed you, so we'll just have to compel you, but first you need a change of clothes." Klaus said, as he continued to drag her. She didn't let the tears that were in her eyes spill out, she couldn't. It wasn't long before they'd reached the place where the Mikaelson's were staying. Klaus pulled her in front of him as they entered the sitting room, where Rebekah and Finn sat.

"What did you do, Nik?" Rebekah asked, standing up.

"Don't blame me. My guess is it was Kol." Klaus told her as she walked towards Azalea. "She was running through the woods when I found her."

She looked at Rebekah in fear. She shut her eyes tightly as Rebekah reached up a hand and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Don't be scared. We aren't going to hurt you. Right, Nik?"

"Right. Her dress is absolutely filthy. She'll need one of yours." Klaus went straight to business. Kol entered the room.

"Well, you aught to tell Elijah you found her." Rebekah sped up and pushed him against the wall.
Azalea let out a small yelp at the inhuman speed.

"You imbecile! You knew I wanted to become friends with her and you went after her anyway!" She shouted at her brother. She grabbed a knife and slid it across his neck as Azalea helplessly watched.

"Rebekah! That's enough." Klaus yelled, causing Rebekah to careless toss the knife behind her and back away from her brother, whose wound was already healing. "Take the girl and get her cleaned up and changed. I'll deal with Kol."

Rebekah complied, grabbing Azalea's hand and taking her down the hall.

"Kol-" Klaus started.

"What, Nik? Are you gonna threaten me, too? We are a predatory species. It's what we do."

"Go find Elijah." Klaus told him with a scowl. "Now!"

Kol left again, obviously angry. Klaus didn't spare Finn a glance before walking down the hall, through Rebekah's bedroom into her bathroom, where Rebekah sat washing the dried blood from Azalea's blonde hair. She was quick to cover her chest when Klaus walked in.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before, love." Klaus told the human, turning his attention to Rebekah. "Kol's gone."

"Good! Serves him right after what he's done." Rebekah said, as she dried Azalea's hair.

"Do you plan on keeping her all night, or do you think you could go quicker?" He said with crossed arms.

"Well, I'm sorry our savage brother decided to feed so messily from her." Rebekah said, as she grabbed Azalea's now clean hand to help her up. "Turn around, Nik."

Klaus complied. He heard he stand up from the water. "Thank you." She said softly to Rebekah.

"It's my pleasure." Rebekah told her. "Now, dry off whilst I go grab you a dress." Rebekah walked out of the room.

"You're going to make me forget all of this, right?" She asked Klaus. He turned, to see her with a drying cloth wrapped around her thin frame.

"Yes." He said, his lips formed into a tight line.

"How can you walk in the daylight without burning?" She asked, now a bit more confident.

"We have these rings, spelled to keep us from feeling the effects of the sun." He showed her his ring. She looked at it in fascination.

"Ko- your brother, he told me not to scream and I couldn't. Why?" She pressed on.

"It's a trick we like to call compulsion." Klaus explained.

"Right. Do you like the blue or the pink better?" Rebekah walked in with two dresses on her arm.

"Oh- no. I can't take one of your dresses. I'd feel horrible." Azalea shook her head. Rebekah held up the blue dress.

"Blue looks fine, then. Nik, what do you think?" She turned to her brother, who thought for a second.

"I agree, blue would look quite exquisite." Klaus said, leaning against the wall.

"Blue it is." Rebekah shoves the dress into her hands. "Nik, turn around."

With a sigh, he turned once more. Azalea hesitantly put on the dress, Rebekah helping her tie it up in the back. "It looks lovely on you." Rebekah praised, causing her to blush.

"I-I need to leave. My brother is bound to be worried about me." Azalea's face fell as she spoke.

"She knows that we have to-"

"Yes, Rebekah. She knows." Klaus grabbed Azalea by the arm, taking her back to the sitting room, which now held Elijah, Kol, and Finn. She couldn't even look straight at Kol. "Are you ready?"

She nodded, looking up at Klaus. He began to compel her. "You will forget everything that happened. All you remember is that you got you dress dirty, so you borrowed one from Rebekah and then you got in a long conversation. You are going to go home as quickly as possible."

Azalea walked away from the family, not sparing them another look. She walked home quickly, being careful with her new dress.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*