"How do you do? It's been so long since the last time we saw each other. Oh, God I wish this would iced tea!" Irene said in the midst of sipping a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

They both like iced tea, but since the two of them are pregnant they avoid any kinds of caffeine.

Once again, their group is complete. This time the six of them hang out and chatting, catching up at the poolside of the Kim's residence. For months Jennie was always absent in their group's monthly gathering so everyone decided to pay her a visit.

"Here, still pregnant." she answered nonchalantly while rubbing her swollen tummy.

She was five months along now, but even the shadow of Lisa Manoban never came into her view. Not once even gave her a phone call, and because she resigned from her job the next day after she suddenly decided to come home to her parents house in Incheon, she never heard any news about what was happening to Lisa nowadays.

She left her condominium unit in Gangnam temporarily and decided to stay with her parents while gathering enough courage to face Lisa.

"I called your office the other day, they said you had an immediate resignation. We went to your condo,  but you were not there too." Jisoo said. "So we thought that maybe you're staying here with your parents. What happened, why are you hiding?"

"Does it have anything to do with someone who impregnated you?" ask Song Kang.

Jennie didn't say anything. But the moment she brought her head down was a sign of agreement with what her friend had said.

"There was a woman who came into our house last night," Irene was the one who spoke again. "I believe the name is Lisa Manoban..."

Hearing that name made Jennie suddenly sat straight and raised her head up with tears forming from the corners of her eyes when she looked at her friend.

"Lisa?"

"Lisa is also the name of my visitor the other day," Chahee butted in.

"She that said she's the Dada of your baby--" Yerin said.

"--but that you don't want to marry her," Jisoo ended.

"You've all met her?"

"I haven't," Song Kang raised his hand. "But we talked on the phone."

"Tell us, friend. What are you afraid of?" Chanhee ask her calmly.

"Even if you won't say anything, we know that you love Lisa." Yerin added.