Chapter 1: Tom Riddle

Start from the beginning

He leaves the room the room leaving you by yourself. You put your robes on and get ready. You wonder what house you were going to be in and wonder if you're going to be in the same house as Tom.

When the train stops, you grab your belongings. You didn't know where to go since it is your first time here.

You walk up to this man who was saying, "First years come here."

"Hello." you say.

"Hello there. You must be Ms. L/N." he says.

"Yes. How did you know?" you ask.

"I've been expecting you. Now, please follow me and the first year. We will get you settle in your house soon." he says.

"Right. I'm sorry but, what is your name, sir?" you ask.

"Ah," he chuckles. "where are my manners. I am Professor Dumbledore."

"Nice to meet you, sir. I hope I can live up to your expectations." you say.

"Of course you will." Dumbledore says.

After, you and the rest of the people get on the boat and sail to the castle. Admiring the view, this is going to be your home for rest of the year.

======
"This year, we have a transferred student. We expect you all to treat her with respect and show her guidance since it's her first year in Hogwarts. We've been through the sorting with the first years, so I hope you know what will be happening." Dumbledore announces directly looking at you.

All eyes are on you. You're known as the new girl on the train.

"Y/N L/N." Dumbledore called out.

You walk forward and sit on the chair. Dumbledore then places the sorting hat on your head.

"Ohhh." The Sorting Hat says. "A L/N. It've been a while since I last saw a L/N."

The raven hair boy sat up looking at you. You catch his attention right as you sat down on the chair.

"Yes, yes. Ambition. Lots of it. And wisdom. Slytherin or Ravenclaw?" The Sorting Hat questions. "Very wise, but the ambition overpowers it all. Slytherin!"

The Slytherin table cheers for you as they welcome a new member. You take a seat next to a girl your age without noticing that Tom was right there too.

"I'm Madison Marc." she greets.

"Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you." you smile.

"Not to sound rude or anything but, why the move?" she asks.

"Hm? Well, I don't really know. Maybe something with my father's work. I'm not too sure though. He just works at the ministry." you say.

"Alright." she say. "Well, you should stick with me! I'll show you around and hopefully, we're roommates."

"Yup." you say back.

"Actually," a voice says cutting in your conversations. "I'll be showing her around, Marc."

"O-oh, um, yes, Riddle." Madison say.

"Um, no thanks, Tom. I would prefer to have Madison to show me around." you say.

"Well, Y/N, if you didn't know, I'm one of the Slytherin prefect. That means-"

"That means nothing. Madison will be showing me around. End of story." you say looking Tom in the eye. He looks at you back.

"Y-Y/N, you s-shouldn't-" Madison tries to say.

"Fine then. Play it that way." Tom say.

After dinner, you and Madison head to the Slytherin room.

"The password's pureblood." Madison say.

You nod and head in. She shows you the common room then to the dormitories. Fortunately, you guys are roommates.

You guys start unpacking and getting ready for the first day tomorrow.

"Y/N, back at the Great Hall." Madison begins.

"What about it?" you question.

"You and Riddle. Is there something between you two?" she asks.

"No? Why?"

"No one dares to talk to Riddle like that. In fact, if someone did, something bad usually happens." Madison says.

"He can't do anything to me. I'll be fine." you assure.

"I'm surprise you're not head over heels about him. Most girls are."

"Are you?" you ask.

"Well, I was. Not anymore though." Madison say.

"That's good." you say. "I'm going to bed. Good night, Maddie."

"Good night." she reply.

You fell asleep peacefully. However, a certain couldn't. You were on his mind and he doesn't like it at all. He has to get you out or you might ruin his plans. Unless.....