Arriving

Your P.O.V

Darcy woke me up early in the morning to get ready. I put on my Beauxbatons uniform and put a spell on it to make sure that our entrance would be nice. Giselle put my hair in a nice bun and I put on my hat. I waved and hugged my family since I wouldn't be seeing them for at least 3 months if not more. My suitcase was nicely packed and loaded into the carriage by Alfonzo (our Butler) and me and Giselle got into a separate carriage than our family.
We arrived shortly after in the great hall. All the girls were silently having a conversation with each other (with our eyes cause its Pure talent I speak from experience) and the boys were trying to figure out how to do it but they just looked stupid and then Madam Maxime walked in. We said our Good mornings and Maxime started explaining
"You all 16 kids have a chance to compete in the Triwizard Tournament since you are all of age. It's a scary, deadly, competitive tournament that might end in death, but that's why I picked the best and the fiercest of our school and only 1 of you will be able to get in and represent our school. The kids at Hogwarts are good, but I believe we are better. Also, there will be a Yulle Ball as you all know and whoever is champion will have to ask someone to dance with them or for the ladies as we all know you can't as someone so if it comes to a decision I will find a gentleman. But I doubt that you're all beautiful and we'll mannered ladies. You will compete against schools so be careful who your friends are. Now let's go"

We sat in our carriage, I sat with Fleur and Antoinette and we had a nice conversation. We then saw Hogwarts. We hung to our seats because to make an entrance we had to do a couple of spins and ups and downs. We finally landed and the headmaster greeted us though the kids were at the great hall. Then the doors opened

We started walking and then I and Camille (who was 10 ) made quite an entrance with her doing some acrobats and me in the middle bowing. The boys went insane with clapping and I even saw some jealousy from the girls. I smirked at that and then I walked to the side. Soon the boys from Durmstrang arrived and now it was time for the girls to starts clapping. Once it was settled down me and Giselle walked over to Viktor Krum since we were quite good friends. I even thought he fancies Giselle though she was already taken. I hugged him and I saw some shocking faces since this was Viktor Krum all in all. I went ahead and sat down at a separate table from the Hogwarts students with the Durmstrange and Beauxbatons boys at one end and us at the other. They gave a speech, but I wasn't listening.
"Well, the food was splendid even though I saw some students eating while talking. Anywho right now I will go ahead and tell you which house dorm will you be staying for the rest of the year. Now let's see
Ms. Allard, Ms. DeRose, and Ms. Archambeau will be staying at Slytherin.
Ms. Auclair, Ms. Wanterdoff will be in Hufflepuff
Ms Delacour ,Ms Giselle Badeaux and Ms Clair will be in Ravenclaw
And Ms. Want Besett, Ms. Dalerue, Ms. Chapelle, and Ms. Badeaux will be in Gryffindor. The prefects will lead you to your room.

Soon  Pansy took Claire, Denise, and Camille to the dungeon. Then Cedric took Aimée and Valerie to the Hufflepuff common room. Right after that, I hugged Giselle goodbye as Padma took her to Ravenclaw.
I sat there drinking some water when our prefect Percy took us.

We walked to a large painting of a woman and Percy said the password. I walked in and Percy handed us our Room number and who our roommates are gonna be.
Ms. Y/N Badeaux

Room 38

Sharing a room with

Hermione Granger
Ginny Weasleys
Parvati Patil

Girls' rooms are to the left.

I was sad that I wouldn't be with my friends ,but the names sounded oddly familiar. We walked into the common room and there were some people there. Some gave us winks some looked as red as a tomato and some looked so in love I felt bad for them.
I was never really big on dating because I'm a half-veela. My mom said to be careful since it's hard finding someone who doesn't just want you for your appearance. I one time dated when I was 13 and he just likes me cause I was a veela. I was used to catcalls and stares and I found it kinda flattering. I said goodbye to Bernadette, Antoinette and Chanel with kisses on the check