The quidditch word cup

Your P.O.V

Y/N woke up quite early because of sheer excitement. Today was the quidditch world cup. I've been training for this for 2 years. I was the youngest on the team, but my sister was 13 when she joined the team. Giselle was waiting for me downstairs so I got up and went to the dining table. I couldn't even eat though my sister tried to convince me. I was just to excited.

We made our way to the carriage and the whole time I just kept thinking ', what if I make a fool of myself' or 'what if I forget the routine', but I pulled myself together. Finally, we arrived and seeing how many people there were I was even more nervous. We were in the tent that was for us only. A couple of other veela girls complimented me and said I'll do I great job, but I highly doubt that. We put on our outfits and then we were seconds away from coming out to the world of quidditch fans.

Then I heard the commenter say "and please welcome Bugarias Quidditch team mascots the Veelas"
My heart skipped a beat, but I got out and the cheering made me feel confident. I saw all of the boys staring at me witch was creepy, but I couldn't blame them. We finally stopped and I could see people still staring at us even when the ACTUAL quidditch team arrived. Giselle put her hand on my shoulder which made it better and more comforting. The game started and sadly we lost, but I didn't mind it that much.

We got into our tents and I put on a baby blue dress and untied (sorry if your hair is short) my hair. I decided since all of the Veelas and quidditch players were either drunk or pretending to be I would take a walk.
I was walking between tents until I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a girl with frizzy hair walking with a girl with red hair.
"My apologies ladies I didn't mean to bump into you," I said and quickly got up
"No hard feelings." Then they saw what I was wearing and the redhead girl immediately knew who I was
"Wait aren't you a mascot for the Bulgarian Quidditch team?"
"Well, as a matter of fact, I am yes. My and my sister are both on the team" I said proudly.
"How old are you?" The girl with frizzy hair asked.
I thought it was quite rude to ask for my age but gave it nonetheless
"I'm fourteen. I turned fourteen on February 14 this year"
"Oh, I guess we're the same age. Hi I'm Hermione, Hermione Granger"
"And I'm Ginny Wesley"
I shook both their hands(not at the same time tho)
"Well, a pleasure to meet you. Y/N, Y/N Badeaux" I said with a smile
"Wait you're apart of the Badeaux family. Oh, God Ginny's dad doesn't shut up about your dad. Says your whole family is an inspiration" Hermione said.
"Well, maybe I'll put in a good word. Does he work at the ministry?" I asked
"Yes, he does" Ginny answered.
"Well, then why don't I meet him. I wanna put in a good word, but first I gotta make sure he's a good person. My dad takes his job very seriously"
"Really?! You would do that? Oh God well let's go to our tent!" Ginny said with the brightest smile there was.

We walked to her tent and Ginny opened it. At first, nobody noticed until Molly did.
"Oh deary and who is your friend now?" Molly said while coming over. This caught everyone's attention as all eyes were on me. The 2 boys who seemed my age looked at me with dreamy eyes, while the twins just smirked.
"Hello their ma'am, my name is Y/N Badeaux I was a mascot for the Bulgarian Quidditch team"
" A Badeaux. No way. Your family is such an inspiration..." Arthur rambled on about Y/N family, but she found it nice how much he looked up at us.

"Who are the Badeaux family?" The boy with Black hair asked

"The Badeaux family are one of the greatest family's there are! Oscar works at the second-best job in the ministry almost and number one! Genevieve Badeaux is the most well know pure blood veela there really is! And the children oh God. Giselle, I'm guessing she's your older sister right? " He said looking at me

"Yes, Genevieve is my older sister, 17," I said

"Yeah well, she's been already offered amazing offers at the ministry at like she said she's only 17! She's one of the greatest students at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic! And then- wait your Y/N!"

It looked like he was about to faint. He did! Molly rushed over to him and I looked worried. Did I just make a man faint? Ginny and the others started laughing until the watch on my wrist started beeping. I had a watch that started beeping when my sibling needed me or I needed them. We all have different melodies so I know which sibling needs me. It was Giselle.

"Oh boy. My apologies for the numb man on the floor and that I have to get to my sister. It's getting quite late although I'd love to chat. Thank you and I'll make sure my father hears more about the Wesley's when I get home." I said and then I started walking out of the tent.

About halfway to my tent, I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I turned around I saw that it was a man with a mask. A death eater. I've learned to defend myself when I was 12 so even if I didn't have my wand that guy ended up on the ground. I was busy fighting that guy to realize that, that family I met by the tent we're all looking at me.

"Give me a wand pronto!" I yelled

The red hair boy gave me a wand

"Stupefy" and the guy stopped struggling

"Thank you for that..."

"Ron, Ronald Wesley to be exact"

"Well nice to meet you, but we've got to run those are Death eaters," I said and I started running. I didn't need to be worried about my sister since I knew she also took the lessons about self-defense. I ran and I made it to the tent, but it was empty. I grabbed my wand and ran out into the woods where our carriage was parked. I saw the same family only the kids trying to get away from a Death eater so I stupefied him, but they didn't see that it was me.

I made it to the carriage and Giselle was already waiting for me. I closed the door and hugged my sister and fell asleep next to her.
My first ever world cup was a disaster.