Hide

Just one week pasted the first fish given birth and there are a lot of eggs but the mom died and the friend fish look after the eggs. Next day the friend also given birth and a lot of eggs but not as much as her friend but she do not care because she happy the her children. Now Kirishima can't wait for the eggs become fish so he almost visit mina house everyday until soon after days they become the fish and sometime kiri went play with them or talk with them and they all love kiri but they not really happy because it's stuff in there and also the fish well grow so they have talk with kiri.

KIRISHIMA POV

  The little fish asked me " is it fun to live in the river?" " i want to make other friend." "i want to feel like the other fish so please we go live in the river?" of course i would like to free them but i don't know is it's ok for them to live there yet i though. " i think it's okey now because they have grown a little already and i don't want to troubles you and your friend any feather and also they need they own space so we be ok now and thank you and your friend to take care of us even though we have nothing to return." The mom speak to me. " oh..oh ok i guess it's fine then if you say so and it's no problem that you have nothing to return for me or my friend because we vary happy to help you and we also have a great time." i say and smile at them and the small fishes are so happy.

I talked with mina and my little sister about it and they are so sad but said it okey because they don't want to take the fishes freedom and so i take the fish tank with me to the river that they moms find me and mina there and i let them in the river. Some fish say "thank you" and swim away expect for three or five fish stay with them and told them to come visit them here sometime and told me to take care and also swim away but the mom come up to me and said " Don't worry i will take them to some safe place and looks after them like they are my child because my friend also take care of me and i want her for rest at easy so come visit us sometime when you miss us and we also will be missed you so thank you and from my friend also we all thank you from ours heart kirishima." as she swim away and look back at me " Thank to your friend for letting us stay at her house and your little sister for come foods. and so she went with the small fishes.

I still look at the river even though they already long gone. of course i am happy for them to swim freely and explore a lot of places they never know, at the same time i am also sad to let them go and said ours goodbye. i stay there like a hour then walking home but today it might be my sad day because the rain pouring and i am all wetting. i look up at the sky and it all gray like my emotion right now and just continues walking. I am all sad right now and when i turn my head right i just saw a bridge that Bakugou and i used to came. We always come here sometime when we went out together and we stay in the middle of the bridge and look at people house or the river under the bridge and we'll talked there for an hours, we went in here every time we're happy or have fun or stuff. if i think about it this place is where Bakugou kiss me on my forehead a long ago and i keep think about it till now but he just said it's that he want to feeling how it would feel here on the bridge because he haven't come here with his girlfriend so he try it on me and told me not to think of it because he don't feel anything in that moment. I was so happy inside yet feel sad at his words and so i just look at the river and play along with him and joke about it with him.

The rain have not stop a little bit and so i was going to get off of the bridge as my foot one step closed to the ground and there he is, Holding an umbrella and look like he was stand there for a minutes and feel like he was stare at me and waiting for me. ' why is he here and i was just thinking about him just now and i don't want to see him now with my hair down and I'm all wet and i look a mess right now because i was crying a minutes ago and why is he look so handsome while holding umbrella?' i was cut by him when he shove the umbrella in my hand " take it" he said and run off somewhere. 'why is he give me the umbrella when i am all wet yet he not even a bit wet from the rain, he could just take the umbrella because he not wet yet but me i am already soak what the point of umbrella' i'm lost in my thought when i get home and when i come to my sense i was already in my room so i went to the bathroom to take shower and when i am done i went to eat dinner then come back to my room brush my teeth then lay on my bed but bakugou today come up in my mind and think about him till i fell sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- { Done with kirishima pov and next time is Bakugou pov. bye and next time}