For fucks sake- ( a new update)

Harry's POV:

I woke to Draco looking at me with his handsome stormy gray eyes. " good morning baby boy" he said which immediately made be feel like a child!
" Good morning daddy!" He lent down and kisses me. I kissed back wanting the moment to last forever. "BANG!!" The room door was flung open. " OH FOR FUCKS SAKE CANT WE HAVE ONE FUCKING DAY OFF!" Realizing Draco probably is going to come after me for cussing but I don't really care. We saw Lucius Malfoy standing there with DRACOS MOM!

Draco's POV:

After Harry cussed I thought to myself I'll deal with that later but I looked to were the door was and saw my dad with... MY MOM! "DAD! MUM!" I ran over to them. They had dirt and blood all over them. "WHAT HAPPENED!" They both fainted before they could answer. "ALEX!" "SPENCER!" " what ha- MUM!" He yelled walking out his room. " Spencer help me get them both on the bed" he nodded and helped me.

* after a while*
I was setting next to dad worried while Alex looked at me disgusted. "Al- " how could you Draco after everything he's done!" " Alex he's changed since mum went missing" " yea like that monster of a human could- "ALEX I WONT BE HERE IF HE DIDNT CHANGE!" He looked down. I sighed walking over to him. " sorry Alex it's just HES a good man now I promise I wouldn't put you in danger like that" I said with an apologetic voice. " it's alright Draco I just never been yelled at by you" " I know and I'm sorry" I said feeling guilty hugging him. " it's alright dray" he said with a smile. " let's let them rest now come on let go down stairs I think Harry's making breakfast" " alright"
He said looking more at mom but some what at dad. We walked down to find Harry making pancakes egged and bacon with Spencer helping him. As usual I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.  He jumped slightly. " * gasp* Draco you really really need to stop or I'll burn myself or worse you!" He said slightly irritated. " well I don't care if I get hurt I'll hug you if I want to!" I said. He sighed "I'm never getting you to stop am i"  I smirked " absolutely not." he rolled his eyes and giggled. Once breakfast was done he served everyone and I pulled him onto my lap. " thank you for breakfast love" he got al flustered and nodded. I whispered In his ear " words kitty" he's eyes widened and he quickly said " your welcome" i chuckled and feed him. I look up to see Alex on Spencers lap blushing. I tensed and was about to say something but Harry pinches me and gave me "stop" look. I huffed but stopped. After breakfast we were watching a movie waiting for my parents to wake up. I used my Veela hearing and heard my dad wake my mum up. I told Alex and we ran upstairs with Harry and Spencer on our tails. "MUM DAD!" Both me and Alex yelled we hugged them both. "Alex!" Our mum and dad said in unison. " yea I'm here!" He said tearing up. We all hugged one last time before I asked what happened. " when I told you I was on a business trip I lied I went to rescue your mother who had been taken my remaining death eaters." " why didn't you tell me dad I would have came with you" " that's why I didn't tell you you need to find your mate which I presume is stand there" he said pointing to Harry. Harry nodded and walked forward. Dad hugged him "welcome to the family son." Harry smiled tearing up finally having a father figure that isn't dead. My mom hugged him as well. After mum and dad cleaned We all went down stairs to where they ate what Harry left for them and continued to watch the movie.

A/n hey guys sorry it's a short chapter but here are the answers to most of your questions " where is Lucius" or " why kill cissy" but this is not all there is more! Until then bye loves🥰🥰💖