Chapter two:Harrys pov

An/ OMG 12 reads that's crazy I literally thought no one was gonna read this cuz ima horrible writer but that you guys! Anyway back to the story... ps everyone's blood paper looks different
__________________________
Harry's POV:

It was a Sunday when I woke you from extreme pain. I my whole body hurt and aches for what felt like hours. I had no one to help me and I hadn't the slightest clue what was happened and tryed my best to keep my screams and sobs to my self so I wouldn't get punished for "making to much noise for a worthless freak" as the Dursley's called it. I occasionally let out soft whimpers as my tears stained my face  and soaked the sheets on the bed.  Somehow through all the pain I was in I noticed I was naked and then through the pain I remembered what happened... " my new punishment" I stared to cry even more but not letting a sound out after my memory care back.It was so much pain that I actually passed out from all the pain.

One hour later
I woke up feeling a strange weight on my head... then when I got up o felt something keep brushing my leg each time I took a step. I was gobsmaked when I looked I looked into the mirror. I was shorter like 5 feet tall, I have black fluffy cat ears and a black fluffy tail! I was so engrossed in the mirror I barely heard the taping on the window. I looked over and saw that a letter had came from... Gringrotts?!

Dear Harry Potter

  It has come to our attention that you have come to you inheritance we would
Like you to come in so we can do some blood paper work and talk about your soulmate and how you will find him/her. This letter is a portkey to Gringrotts just say the word " firebird" when ready.

I got changed since my old clothes were ripped from my apparent " inheritance". I had no bloody idea what was going on and why I am part cat now so I'm going to find out. I get changed into duddlys still 10x bigger plade button down, white shirt and black cargo pants. I gulp knowing when I get back I'm going to be in so much trouble and have another "bedroom punishment". I grab the letter and say "firebird".
WOOSH
I'm now in front of the large building which I recognized from my first time at diagon ally when hagrid came for me. I walk to the front desk and ask for griphook the goblin just pointed to the left where a door appeared and so I walked over to the door and push it open to my astonishment I saw... DRACO in front of griphook at his desk. When he hears the door he turns around and his eyes go wide with shock. Griphook brakes the silence when he asked me to take a seat next to Draco. I ask " Can you please explain what is happening to me I have no idea what the bloody hell is happening" Griphook says " well mister potter you have come your inheritance which is a niko so..." he paused to get a paper and a knife. When he gives be the knife I physically flinched Draco asked " are you ok?" And put a hand on my shoulder which sent sparks down my arm through my whole body which calmed me. " yes" I replied and Griphook continued and said I had to put three blood drops on the paper I sucked in a breath poked my finger and put the blood drops soon the blood turned into black words

              HARRY JAMES POTTER
FATHER: JAMES POTTER ( dead)
MOTHER: LILLY POTTER NEE BLACK
GODFATHER: SIRUS BLACK ( missing)
GODFATHER(2):  REAMUS BLACK NÉE LUPIN
ANIMAL: NIKO
DOM/SUB: SUB
MATE:DRACO MALFOY
DOM/SUB: DOM

Harry sat and stared wide eyed at the paper in front of him. 1 padfoot and moony are missing not dead 2 ima NIKO
3 d-Draco is my m-mate! I turn to him and say " y-your my m-mate?" Draco leans down close to Harry so that Harry could feel his hot breath on his ear which sent shivers down his spine and said " yes Harry yes I am" Draco normally would never do this but the dominant Veela in him took over. Harrys face was flushed pink until he remembered what was going to happen to him when he gets back to the Dursley's. His eyes start to tear up and he fights to keep in tear which he fails to do. Draco's Veela side immediately took over and he picked up Harry who he could tell was significantly underweight put him on his lap and pulled him into his strong chest. Griphook got the hint and left them alone in his office. Draco asked Harry what's wrong. Harry try's to speak but all that came out was a whimper. Draco whispered sweet things in Harry's war until he calmed down enough to talk. "Harbear can you tell me why your crying now.. please" Harry nodded and stuttered " w-when I g-hi b-ack to the d-d-Dursley's there g-onna give me the bedp-p-punishment" Draco was confused punishment... " Harbear what's the bed punishment" Harry gulps and says " when v-v-Vernon r-r-rapes me." Draco was infuriated HOW DARE THEY TOUCH MY MATE! He thought. He then said "THEY WHAT!"

An/ Cliffhanger so how do you guys like this? Comment any suggestions and please vote if you like.
____________________________