Don't Worry

(Follows up from "What'd You Least Expect" Requested by Jenni_thewolffaunus.)

Qrow's head was pounding and he felt a bit woozy. He managed to open his eyes and the first thing he saw was Clover. They both shared a smile and Clover started to cry.

"Oh my Gods, Qrow!! I thought you were gonna die!! Don't ever do that ever again, okay!!", Clover said with tears streaming down his face.

"I'm so sorry, Cloves. I just felt like something bad was gonna happen, and I wanted to get some fresh air in the bathroom, but the guy escorting me grazed me with his tail and I passed out. I'm so sorry for making you feel that way."

Qrow felt sad and guilty, which reminded Clover of the time that he died. Qrow had a face of guilt of regret.

"Qrow? What were you thinking about before I came back? Y'know, before...that."

Qrow felt hesitant to say, but he told Clover anyway.

"I...had nightmares. Right after your death, Robyn and I were arrested and I was plagued with nightmares every night, my mind replaying the same scene over and over. I would have your pin and I kept it on me. Everytime I closed my eyes, every moment that we shared before you died played in my head. Then...Penny helped bring you back to life. And...I'm sorry for ruining our date. Gods, stupid Semblance.", Qrow explained, with tears in his eyes.

Clover held his hand over Qrow's, which was shaking. "Hey, stop thinking like that. Remember what I said? Don't worry, the only thing that matters is that you're okay, and we have each other."

Clover saying this made Qrow smile, and for one more day, Clover never left Qrow's side and they finally went home...