IRIS LEIGH

Bio: Back when she was a trainer, Iris is said to be a wild girl who likes to swing on vines and eat berries. Her Pokémon friend Axew traveled with her in her hair instead of inside a Poké Ball. She seems to be very hyper on occasions such as climbing up trees very quickly. Iris is very adventurous and bold, often times being the first to suggest something and not being afraid to speak her mind. She is also known to be a quick thinker,

She is very in tune with nature and claims to have a "sixth sense" and follows her instincts often. Despite this she also seems to have a poor sense of direction, like Champion Leon. Iris is an experienced Trainer and has been in many battles in the past. She has been portrayed as a sort of prodigy in the Village of Dragons, and while there she had built up a 99-win streak with her Excadrill before losing to Dragon Master Drayden. These experiences seem to have affected her, as she has a high view of herself and her abilities.

After her journey came to an end, Drayden resigned from his position as the Opelucid City gym leader and had Iris become its replacement. She held the position for a couple months until Unova introduced a new Gym Leader, Marlon of Humilau City. To determine the placement of his new gym, the League had him and the other Gym Leaders battle it out. Marlon quickly climbed up to his last opponent, Iris. The battle was explosive and hard but Marlon came out on top.

This loss put Iris in a depressing mood feeling that she failed Opelucid City as it's Gym Leader. She came to Drayden and requested to step down as it's gym leader and have him take her place again. When he asks why, she explained to him her battle with Marlon and had to find her way again. With that said Drayden agrees and takes his place as gym leader once again and Iris leaves Opelucid City and goes on another journey.

You signing to put her skills to the test and determined to prove herself, She trained at Victory Road, The path all trainers take to reach the Pokémon League. She spent weeks nearing to months there, training and becoming stronger so she could find her place in life. Her final test: Defeat the Pokémon League. Though she would need eight gym badges to enter, She was a special case. As a Gym Leader, back then or now, they can challenge the Pokémon League anytime, and that is exactly what she did.

After defeating the Elite Four, she makes her way to Alder and challenges him to a battle. With only one Pokémon remaining, Haxorus, she takes the title of Champion and became Alder's successor.
Truth be told, Alder was going to retire from being Champion. She made history as the youngest Pokémon Champion at the age of 12 years old and had remained undefeated ever since.

Many years later, she entered the the Pokémon World Championship Tournament, where she was a finalist against Cynthia Shirona-Stone, the current World Champion. She lost and came out as the Runner-Up.

Iris' Pokémon Team

Iris' Pokémon Team

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Haxorus Lv 80 ♂️

X-Scissor

Giga Impact

RWBY: POKÉMON TEAM PROFILESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें