Chapter 21

Third persons p.o.v
~~
In Brandon Arreaga's home, him and his friend group got ready for the winter dance.

Brandon would be going with a girl named Giana, Zion with someone named Emma, Edwin with someone named Izabella.

But, because these boys were fuck boys, they would fuck them that night and never talk to them again like they did to multiple other girls in their school.

Moving onto the other boys in the friend group. Nick, would be going with Aliyah. Aaron would be going with Sophia, and Austin would go with his girlfriend Ansley.

Darren, however, is not really part of the boys friend group, but he would be going with Brielle.

A few blocks away from Arreaga's house, they girls were getting ready at Aliyah's house. "The girls", consisted of Sophia, Ansley, Brielle and obviously Liyah.

Just about to finish straightening her hair, Aliyah heard a ding from her phone, indicating she had gotten a text message.

She put her flat iron down, and picked up her phone. When she saw it was from her boyfriend, she smiled.

Nicholas 🥵😉
Hey mamas. The guys r on their way to pick up the girls with the limo. I was wondering if I could pick u up and we could go by ourselves.

Liyah 🥴🤤
Hey baby. I would love to go with you. I'll tell the girls they can go without me.

Nicholas 🥵😉
Ok. Make sure you pack some clothes and stuff u need for tmrw since we're staying at the hotel.

Liyah 🥴🤤
Oh I got things packed alright 😉

Truth was, Aliyah had packed a lingerie set to wear for Nick tonight. She giggled when she saw his response.

Nicholas 🥵😉
Don't do that to me mami. I'm about to start driving.

Liyah 🥴🤤
Oops 😏

She turned off her phone and told the girls that the limo would be here soon, but that she would be going with Nick.

Suddenly, the girls heard Aliyah's mom and dad call them from downstairs. "Let's take pictures before you guys go."

Once they got downstairs, the Russel's immediately grew smiles on their faces. "You ladies look absolutely beautiful", Mrs. Russel complimented. Mr. Russel nodded his head in agreement.

He had the camera in his hand, meaning he would be snapping the pictures.

"Ok girls, smile." The four of them smiled, then proceeded to do other poses on Johns, Aliyah's father, cue.

When the doorbell rang, the girls squealed, including Diane, Aliyah's mother. Aliyah turned towards her mom, and squinted her eyes at her, giggling.

When the door opened, it revealed Dar, Aus and Aaron. Brandon, Zion and Ed would get out of the limo when they arrived at their dates house.

Aliyah had not yet seen Nick so she stayed back while the others got into the limo.

"Where's Nick babygirl", John asked wrapped his arm around Aliyah's shoulder. 

She looked up at her father and smiled, knowing he cared.

"He said he was coming on his own so we could go by ourselves." "Ah", her father nodded.

"And thank you guys so much for letting me go to the hotel with Nick."

"Your a young lady. You need to learn how to spend nights with your boyfriend, and be responsible", her father spoke.

Leah, as Nick would call her, looked down and blushed.

"Just make sure you guys don't have too much fun", her mom winked causing her to whine. "Mommmm", Diane chuckled.

The doorbell went off, and the three knew that Laylay's boyfriend had arrived.

Mr. Russel opened the door, surprising Nick. "Hello Mr. Russel. I'm here to take Leah to the dance."

The father smiled at Nick. He could tell he was nervous. "Call me John, son." Nick nodded.

John moves out of the doorway, showing Aliyah to Nick. His mouth dropped open. She looked absolutely stunning.

He took a single step closer, her mirroring his actions. They were close enough that it gave Nick the chance to wrap his arms around her waist.

"You look beautiful baby", he smiled. She blushed and leaned forward to peck his lips. "You look hot", she whispered against his lips so her parents wouldn't hear.

Aliyah watched as Nick got flustered, and tried not to show it.

"Why don't we head out to that dance now, yeah?" Liyah nodded her head.

The two said their goodbyes to the Russel's and got into Nicks car.

"Are you excited for tonight mami?", Nick questioned. Aliyah smiled. "Very." She reaches over and grabbed his free hand, linking her fingers with his.

When they arrived at the dance, the parking lot was completely packed. They were lucky they had found a spot.

"My lady", Nick put out his hand, when he opened the passenger door for Leah to get out.

She blushed and grabbed his hand. The two walked into the building, hand in hand, not being able to contain their excitement.
~~
Just a warning,, there may be smut in the next chapter :)