He reacts when you invite him to the shower with you

Rex
"Rex would you like to take a shower with me?" You asked him.

He blinked at you but blushed Red like a tomato "uh...well.... all right i am dirty anyway"

He takes your hand as you lead him to your barracks.

"YEAH CAPTAIN GONNA MAKE HIS GIRL WET" fives says from a distance.

Fives

"Hey beautiful what are you doing" fives asked walking behind you and giving you a hug.

"Heading to the shower want to-"

Before you could finish fives was already naked in the shower waiting for you. "We'll come on we both got to clean up right?"

Echo

When you asked him he was little shy at first but you brought in the shower and kissed him and plot twist he got you DIRTY!

Hevy

Same as fives (maybe)
Cody

Same as Rex

Wolf
"Hey wolf would you like to take a shower with me"

He howls as yes for an answer and hops in the shower.

99
You two take bubble baths not showers

Tup
He's never shy to go in the shower with you (he got his training from fives.)

Jesse

When you asked him he just smirked and took off your cloths then his and you both made out.

Kix

Ain't nobody got time for that

Waxer
He goes on the shower and it's all wax on wax off.

Boil

You wanted a nice cold shower but when boil comes in it gets hotter and hotter.

A/n: who's ready for the next chapter it's gonna be all lemony each whos bodies are ready?