He slaps your butt

Rex
"It was an accident" Your Rex was frustrated on that pad and swinged his arm and slapped you in the toshi.... in front of everyone and Anakin.

"Want to slap my butt.... IN FRONT OF A JEDI!??!" You were hysterical and probably overreacting to the statement. Then you smirked "but I liked it"

Fives
He has no shame at all he doesn't care if you're with people or not he will slap your ass so hard TIL it hurts.

"Why you do that"

Fives smirk "a slappy, make daddy happy"

Echo
He would never do that...... unless it was an accident but you didn't care.

Hevy
You were fixing a ship you were on your knees ( don't get dirty yet) Trying to fix the bottom half.

Your boyfriend was coming to see you then suddenly he six you fixing something he smirks as he sees your big/flat ass and smacks it.

You flinched as you hit your head on the ship then you looked to see heavy smirking as he walks away.

Cody
You were talking with Rex (yes rex) as you two were laughing and talking to each other.

Cody on the other hand got jealousy immediately and he walks up to you and smacks you in the butt. You jumped and looked at him as he smirks.

"Okay, that was ummm...." Rex couldn't say anything due to being suprised on what Cody did instead he walks away.

Wolf
He does it multiple times to you he like to hear you Howell.

99
Never did that

Tup
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

Jesse
"Jesse Stop slapping my ass"

Jesse smirks " nah! I don't want to. It's too nice and juicy"

Kix
You were cleaning someone's wound after you were done you went a place to wash your hand and then out of nowhere you felt pain in your ass.

Kix puts playfully "aww you got wound on your booty want me mr to rub it better?"

"Shut up kix"

Waxer
He's a gentleman he won't do it

Boil
"Slap my ass I dare you boil"

"Okay"

"OW! I didn't mean literally"

"You said—"

"I was joking!"