2

[Y/N] looked his phone again just in case someone called him. And there it was, another incoming call from Denki. In the last weeks, Denki had been calling [Y/N] a lot and he liked it, he liked to know his neighbour was interested on him and that he wanted to talk with [Y/N] but sometimes he just called too much.

-Hey ya Denki, calling the hot line once again, huh?- [Y/N] said as soon as he picked up the call while he prepared some pop-corn since he had to keep working.

-huh? Not as if this was so. You don't ever answer my calls, this is literally the tenth time I call you‐. Denki replied.

-Denki, sweetheart, honey, cutie, how am I supposed to reply all of you calls if I'm working? I mean, sure we're talking right now but I can't spend the day on my phone- [Y/N] asked before rolling his eyes playfully and checking that the pop-corn hadn't burnt- anyway, What's up?

- Nothing important, I'm just fine. How about you?- Denki asked ignoring [Y/N]'s speech and just answering the male's question.

-Oh, I'm fine and glad you are as well-. [Y/N] replied wanting to keep the call short in case his boss noticed he was on the phone and fired him, it was hard to keep a job as a minor.

-So, want to go have dinner when you get out of work?- Denki asked and it was quite noticeable that he was nervous- We could go to your house and play some videogames after the dinner.- Denki suggested as he tried to calm himself down.

-Fine for me.- [Y/N] just simply answered, he didn't have any plans so he now had an excuse to be at be at home kater that night.

-Cool, see ya at 22:30 (10:30 pm)? - Denki asked hoping it wasn't too sudden for [Y/N] and wanting the male to accept to hand out at that time.

-Yeah sure. Now I have to work so, see ya, bye.- [Y/N] answered before quickly hunging up due to his boss coming around to check that [Y/N] had done his work properly. [Y/N] just pretended he was doing his work diligently and waited for his boss to go check on some other's work.

-Yeah bye.- Denki said before he realised that [Y/N] had hung up before he even got to talk.

As soon as [Y/N]'s shift finished, the male sighed and headed to the entrance of the mall where the cinema was located and sat down on the floor as he checked on his phone. He had previously gone to the Starbucks so he could get himself a coffee. After about ten minutes later Denki arrived to the mall and approached [Y/N] though he didn't sit, he just stood there. [Y/N] grinned when he noticed that Denki had got there twenty minutes later so he just teased the male about that for about five to six minutes.

After they had talked for a while about classes and work, they decided finally going to the Foster's Hollywood, which was on the second floor, and eat a burger there. They walked together upstairs and entered the restaurant which was pretty empty so they took a seat on one of the edges. They ordered the same thing due to Denki not quite knowing what to choose since it was his first time there.

-Hey, don't eat so fast, you'll get sick, it's not like there anything you have to hurry for anyway- [Y/N] said when he noticed that Denki had already devoured half of his fries and burger while [Y/N] had only taken a few bites.

-You're right, but I'm just deadly hungry, like I usually have a snack on the afternoon when I get home from class but today I just skipped it. - Denki said and lowered his speed at the moment of eating.

After they finished, [Y/N] paid the bill and stood so they could go, Denki did they same thing and he outed while [Y/N] paid, though [Y/N] knew Denki couldn't really pay for the dinner they had.

-So, wanna go to a coffee shop, take a milkshake and then go back to my house for that game?- [Y/N] asked as he was still a bit hungry, he didn't quite mind if Denki rejected going to the coffee shop so he was okay either way.