7

Some months later, Y/N and Denki kept still dating, and Y/N's brother was about to finish the grade he was doing. Due to that, they were recieving a visit from their parents. Y/N was very happy for this and his brother was so. There was no need to be nervous if: Denki was on a trip for a week with his classmates, Y/N was good at his work and daily routine and Y/N's brother had very good marks.

They day Y/N's parents rang their doorbell, Y/N opened the door very happy and hugged tightly his mother while his brother just greeted her.

Y/N told his parents they could sleep in his bedroom as the house wasn't big enough to have a visitor's room. He said he could sleep with his brother or even on the sofa.

The day went through really good, Y/N and his brother could talk a lot about nearly everything. Y/N showed his parents how his room was as proudly as a kid. His brother just stared at the childish attitude of Y/N with a little smile on his face.

It was about six in the afternoon, when they decided they could go on a walk to the park o just through the city. But Denki entered inside the house crying like a baby and running towards Y/N.

-Y/N~- He said tears still running down his cheeks. - My professor told me I failed my exam and my mother will punish me and I don't want that to happen.

-Denki, can you wait a moment please? I have to apologise for both of us- Y/N said before looking at his parents and patting Denki's hair.

Denki nodded and stepped away for letting Y/N stand up and walk toward his parents.

-I think you have to tell us something Y/N- His mother said seriously.

-Yeah, I think so... You have to explain us something  - He said looking at Denki. - So you two excuse us please.

They three of them went to the kitchen and his mother closed the door behind them.

-How long have you dated him?- She said still serious and making Y/N get a scared.

-We're gonna make five months together next Tuesday.- Y/N said looking away.

-When were you gonna tell us?

-I tried to tell you many times but I couldn't. I know you don't like me having a lover and less if he is a boy.

-It's not we don't like it. If he was just a girl...- His father said while letting a sight come out.

-I'm sorry but I don't decide who I fall in love with, It just happen to me. So if you want an apology: sorry for being gay and for having a boyfriend, I'll do you a favour and throw myself to the train rails. - Y/N said starting to get angry.

-We don't want that, we just want a healthy son- His mother said making Y/N step away.

-Healthy? You think I'm sick? For loving someone of the same genre?

-We can help you to stop thinking that if you want. We just want the best for you.- Her mother said placing a hand over Y/N's shoulder.

-No, you are right; I'm fucking sick. You better go before you get sick of this too.- He said sarcastically.

-No we can't leave your brother with you. Imagine you get even sicker and you do something to him. I can't let it happen.- His father said holding his wife's hand.

-You know what? I don't care. I'll just go, I don't want to be here anymore. Or at least as long as you are here. You are the ones that are sick.- Y/N said leaving the kitchen and holding Denki's hand for going out of his house.

They went to a coffee shop and Y/N started talking to Denki for relaxing him. Nothing was gonna happen just because he failed an exam.

Mean while, Y/N's brother tried to convince his parents about Y/N being totally okay.

-Mom, Dad, he is just in love, why can't you accept it? Your little Y/N has grown up, he is even working so I can study every day, is thanks to him I have good marks.- His brother said trying to defend Y/N.

-Maybe it's just that... he is that stressed he can't think well and he confused that guy with a girl.- His mother said holding Y/N's brother hand.

-No mom,it isn't that, Y/N loves a boy, he isn't sick, neither stressed or confused. He knows Denki is a boy, he knows he dates a boy and he knows he gets fucked by a boy. There is nothing wrong with him.

-Well, if he knows and still does it... there has to be something wrong.- His father said confused.

-I can't believe you are saying that of your own son. Know what? It doesn't matter, just go back to Seattle and leave us two alone before I decide to report you.

-But we want to see you and help you both.

-Then we'll may see in court. Get out of here please. I don't want Y/N to see you again.

His parents took a plane back to Seattle still don't understanding why his son was 'sick' and didn't want to be 'helped'.

When Y/N arrived home with Denki, who was now happy and calmed, he hugged his brother tightly.

-Thank you so much Big Bro- Y/N said trying not to cry.

-Don't worry kid, they have been very mean to you, I had to do it. I can't just stay quiet if they are saying that kind of things.

🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒

Hey guys!

Well, just a short A/N.

Thank you so much for reading and, if you do, enjoying my story. I really appreciate it and wanted to say it to you.

I know quarantine is hard and, if this story gives you a 'moment of peace' or something similar I have to say thank ALL of you.

☔︎☕︎☔︎

𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙~