12

It didn't take much time before [Y/N] started to feel cold and decided getting off his boyfriend's shoulders and get out of the pool heading back to where they had everything and wrapping his towel over his shoulders. He wasn't really cold, he was just a bit chilly, but he still wanted to warm up a bit. Denki soon appeared too as he hugged [Y/N] causing the  last mentioned to squirm due to the cold sensation, though it didn't take long for [Y/N] to reciprocate the hug covering Denki with the same towel he was holding.

The rest of the group joined them about ten minutes later before starting a little chat and sitting over their towels so they could play some random card game. [Y/N] teamed up with Denki since the male's English was honestly lame, it was understandable but really bad still. [Y/N] laid in between Denki's legs resting against Denki's chest as he helped Denki choose which cards to use during the game.

They ended up loosing because everyone ended up knowing the code [Y/N] and Denki used to communicate with each other instead of just talking in Japanese so his friends wouldn't understand them, but it was a funny play anyways. [Y/N] and Denki were supposed to now bring some icecream to the rest of the group though it ended up being Denki and one of [Y/N]'s friends the one to go for the icecreams as [Y/N] wanted to show his best friend, Max, his conversations with Aizawa. The girl was really hyped about the idea of being able to see who [Y/N] talked to but she tried to not show it off a lot. [Y/N] translated the conversation for the girl to understand what they were talking about, honestly, [Y/N] didn't like Aizawa in a romantic way, Aizawa was just a hottie.

Aizawa
Why are you online?
I know you're re-reading our conversations

[Y/N]
Pfft- of course I'm re-reading.
I mean just look at those pics
I look amazing

Aizawa
You little narcissist, you're not supposed to say that

[Y/N]
Oh really?
Should I just pretend I was enjoying your pictures?

Aizawa
Yes, that's exactly what you're supposed to be doing
Even if it's not true
You suck at flirting

[Y/N]
Hmmm...
Let me think of it...
I'll say that, but under one single condition

Aizawa
What do you want?

[Y/N]
I want you to be some good dilf material

Aizawa
📸Aizawa has sent you a photo
Is that enough you brat?
Answer
Do not mark read

[Y/N]
Oh yeah, that's good enough
And sorry for taking long, I was admiring that fit
And, sincerely, I want you to choke me with that necktie

Aizawa
Well, maybe when you comeback we can talk about that
[Read ]

During the conversation [Y/N] translated everything and just as soon as they finished talking [Y/N] changed Aizawa's name on his phone to 'Dilf material' not quite caring about Denki seeing it because he wasn't serious with Aizawa, even if they did flirt with each other [Y/N] wasn't really interested in actually having any type of romantic or sexual relationship with his boyfriend's teacher.

Denki soon arrived with the icecream as he handed [Y/N] his, it was a white chocolate icecream, his favourite and Denki got for himself a lemon icecream, which [Y/N] of course licked without his boyfriend's permission so he could get a taste of it. Denki just whined and tried to lick [Y/N]'s icecream though he was unable since [Y/N] stopped him before Denki had even approached a couple centimeters.

They left the pool at six in the afternoon as they headed back to Niko's house, where they were staying. [Y/N] knocked the door rather aggressively as he waited for his ex to open the door for them, [Y/N] stepped in the house once Niko opened the door and headed quickly to the bathroom just to see how his face had got burnt from not using suncream. [Y/N] cursed outloud before tapping his cheek softly and hissing over at how uncomfortable that was. He headed back to the room so he could grab some clean underwear and an oversized shirt before stepping into the shower and taking a cold water shower just to clean up a bit and soothe his skin.

Once he got out of the bathroom [Y/N] headed over to the room where Denki was laying over the bed using [Y/N]'s phone, though he was only playing a rhythm game called 'Beat Evolution YG Entertaiment' that [Y/N] had downloaded a long while ago, before he even moved to Japan. Denki seemed to be really focused as he played the song Fxxxk it from BigBang so [Y/N] just laid next to him seeing how he was playing on the normal mode intead of hard. [Y/N] took his phine as soon as Denki finished and cracked his fingers before smirking. "Okay noob, time for you to see how a pro plays" [Y/N] said before starting to quickly tap every note and drag the sliding notes and starts. It was a bit hard to play the hard mode but after a really long time of practice [Y/N] managed to master it. Denki just stared amazed at the screen for the three to four minutes the song lasted.

Once [Y/N] finished he handed Denki the phone again and whined a bit about his fingers now hurting since it had been a long time since he last played. Denki just tried to do that same level a bunch of times before giving up and going back to playing on normal mode. Though he now seemed to be a little down.

That night Niko cooked for both [Y/N] and Denki as well as for himself, he made some pasta with his special sauce which [Y/N] admitted to miss a lot. They had dinner while watching a 'horror' movie that ended up just being suspense but it wasn't that bad. [Y/N] had to clean the dishes and Denki had to clean the dishes for the next day so everyone collaborated in doing the chores, or at least that was what Niko said.