11

Next morning showed up pretty fast for both lovers, [Y/N] woke up way later than anybody else and smiled when he saw Denki doing his homework as the good child he was. [Y/N] stood up before going hug Denki tightly and kissing his cheek still being sleepy and making Denki to laugh.

"Good morning to you too [Y/N]." Denki said while patting [Y/N]'s head slightly and still doing his homework.

[Y/N] kissed Denki's cheek once again before finally going to the kitchen where he found Niko drinking some coffee and checking his phone. He walked towards his friend taking the cup and drinking from it before seeing the male next to him now laugh and standing up for making more coffee.

"You haven't changed at all." Niko said sitting back again and looking up at [Y/N] who was sitting over the table. "May I have my coffee back?" He asked leaning in a bit.

"Why would I? I'm still the same asshole." [Y/N] said smirking softly and looking down at his friend. "And... no? How come my host doesn't give me a bed and breakfast service? I'm gonna write bad reviews." [Y/N] told Niko jokingly taking another sip from the coffee. "Yet this is kinda bitter, you should add some sugar or something."

"Well, this is not a god damn hotel, and that coffee was mine so... get over it." Niko replied jokingly and leaned back over his seat. [Y/N] finished the coffee and left the mug over the dishwasher and then sat back on the table. Niko was making himself another coffee. "Did you miss me any?" Niko asked still not looking at [Y/N] who was still smirking.

"Yes and no. I mean I had pretty much fun with you but, someway you're better as a friend now. Why? Did you miss me?" [Y/N] asked as his smirk grew wider and Niko started drinking his just made coffee.

"Kinda, but not like I didn't get over it. Plus, I have a boyfriend too." Niko said smirking proudly and glancing over at [Y/N]. "But he is out in family vacation with his parents, and I have to work." [Y/N] nodded as he saw Niko sit next to him.

"You must be missing him, unless you're not the sentimental guy anymore." [Y/N] joked some and then stroked Niko's hair softly.

"Yeah, I miss him, but not that much, he's cool but always so possessive. Someway I'm pretty cool right now." Niko answered still drinking his coffee and enjoying the strokes.

"So you're not sentimental any more?" [Y/N] asked before sighting and then standing up from the table and then hugging Niko softly. "Anyway, I'm heading back to the room, maybe the kiddo needs help." [Y/N] said before heading out of the kitchen and back to the room smiling when he saw Denki "Do you have much to do left?" [Y/N] laid over the bed and scrolled over his phone before Denki stood up and sat next to him.

"Nah, not much, I can finish it in about three days" Denki laid back next to [Y/N] and looked over at his phone "who are you talking to? Is it Aizawa?" Denki asked curiously as [Y/N] denied his head.

"Just some friends, the ones we were playing with the other day." [Y/N] answered smirking and then putting his phone aside. "Why? Are you jealous I may be talking to your teacher?" [Y/N] teased and then kissed Denki's cheek.

"Not that, it's just..." Denki started saying before thinking for a moment "he's like so into you, I mean he even called you this morning." Denki said hugging [Y/N] tightly burying his face in [Y/N]'s chest. "When I answered he was like: hey kiddo is [Y/N] over there? I wanna talk to him, blah blah blah. I hung up because you were still asleep and I didn't want to bother" Denki finished talking and [Y/N] smiled again.

"Oh you're jealous~" [Y/N] joked before he felt Denki nod softly and then hum. "Don't worry sweetie, I wouldn't change you for anyone, not even an idol or something." [Y/N] said stroking Denki's back as the last mentioned looked up and hugged [Y/N] even tighter. "I mean you can be pretty much of a pain but you are still my pain". [Y/N] joked causing Denki to giggle and punching [Y/N]'s stomach softly.

"I'm not a pain!" Denki yelled while giggling and smiling before sitting up and freeing [Y/N] from the hug. "How can you be so mean to me?" Denki asked being over dramatic. "Anyway, I'm now curious, what did your friends say?"

"I'm not mean, I'm just sincere." [Y/N] answered as he then smirked. "See, the most important thing in a relationship is communication which involves being sincere which each other, how can you disrespect my feelings that way?" [Y/N] answered back still fooling around and then looking over at his phone. "We're going to the pool this afternoon, you better have brought a swimsuit." [Y/N] kept on looking at his phone not paying attention to Denki anymore. "Yet everyone is going to see the hickeys you left if we go, so I'm not sure if we should."

"Yeah we should go, I want to meet your friends." Denki said kinda excited as he lifted [Y/N]'s t-shirt taking a look at the hickeys and smirking. "They look good anyway so, just tell them we'll be going. And, before you ask it again, yes, I have a swimsuit". Denki explained as he grinned widely.

[Y/N] thought for a moment before texting he'll be going and he'll be taking Denki with him. "Sure just get changed already" [Y/N] commanded and grabbed from one of the bags he brought from Japan his black swimsuit then changing right there and getting out from the room searching Niko and once he found Niko in his room he smiled widely "Heyyyy, how are you?" [Y/N] said before sitting on the bed "Do you know where can I find sun cream?" He asked as he forgot to bring it, Niko the stood up sighing softly and walked over to the bathroom before handing [Y/N] the cream. He then headed back with Denki checking on his phone the address of where were they going "are you ready to go?" He asked before Denki nodded his head.

They grabbed a pair of sunglasses each and headed out the house before taking the bus to the pool, which was a public one but it was still good. There they met [Y/N]'s friends and they chatted for a bit before paying the entrance and setting their towels over the grass near the pool. They drank some coke one of those friends brought and then headed to the water, previously leaving their tees next to the towels and the rest of their things. [Y/N] jumped directly into the cold water while Denki took his time to enter the water before [Y/N] grabbed his wrist and pulled him in wrapping his legs around Denki's waist. Denki first let out a kind of scream and then giggled, soon after the rest of the group got in the pool as well and they started a kind of battle where denki got [Y/N] over his shoulders and held him that way while the [h/c] male battled along with his friends.

꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷

[𝑨/𝑵]

Okay so, I know I've been pretty inactive but hey, here's another chapter. I've been writing it for a long while but some things kept me away from finishing it, I'm also planning on doing longer chapter tho this one is like the others.

Another thing I'm planning is rewriting the story, I've recently read over the few first chapters and didn't like anything of what I had written. But I'm not gonna change the "plot".

Anyways, for you, who are still reading this story, thank you. I mean it's pretty shitty and I only write nonsenses but you are still reading this and even voting or commenting so, thanks for supporting this.