Skype

I hope that you like it!^^ At least Kaytrain likes it! xD
But anyway, I hope you have fun reading it! Bye!^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on my couch. Waiting for something to happen. The TV was on, but I wasn't in the mood for watching funny, little cartoons.
I was thinking of him again. The one who turned my head around. Since the first time we played Prop hunt with Bob and Wade. I just can't take it. Without him, I'm nothing. I feel nothing but a stabbing pain in my chest. We talk over Skype 3-5 times per week and sometimes we play games together. But I just want to be able to hold his hand. Hold it tight.
A Skype call pops up. It's him. A smile creeps on my face as I press "accept".
"Hey there!" "Hi!...How are you, Markimoo?" He laughed. His eyes were sparkling.
"I'm fine thanks, Jackipoo! What about you?" I had to laugh.
"I'm bored!" He laughed his beautiful laugh again.
"What a shame! do you want to do something?" "Yeah, sure! Because you can just come over, or something!" "Wait...what time is it?" "Great! Ask me, because I know, when I'm 9 hours ahead of you!" I laughed.
"Shit! I have to go! I'll be late!...I call you later!" "Okey!...Bye!" Then he hung up.
Where was he going? What would be that important, that he'd panic that much? He's probably meeting one if his female friends.
Why does it make me sick? Why does it matter so much to me anyway? Even if he was gay he wouldn't love me. Nobody loves me. I'm the stupid, little, Irish Humpty Dumpty, everybody laughs at. It's pretty late now. I should probably go to bed.
I turned off the TV and went upstairs. I'm such a worthless fool.

*The next day*
I woke up. When I looked boer at the watch I groaned. 8 o'clock in the morning. I cuddled up in my blanket again. Suddenly the door buzzed. I opened one eye to see if I was still dreaming.
*BZZZZZZ*
Nope...definitely not.
I stood up, going downstairs, to open the door. I only wore shorts and a shirt I wore while sleeping.
"Yes?" I asked sleepily while opening the door.
A rather large man with black, softly curled hair and glasses looked at me with a big grin.
"Hey there, Jacki!"