HOPE AND HAPPINESS.✔🌸

14/09/19. Evening

We all are addicted to this one word that is ‘hope’. For some it is miraculous.

For some it holds such powerful meaning that cannot even be explained in words.

As for me, hope just feels like a silly four lettered word which is somehow still there in my everyday language. I believe that we are just so obsessed with it’s idea, that we tell each to just ‘hope’ all the time which i find repetitive but just a necessary task that is there on our to-say list.
In this process of repetition,
It has lost it’s true charm, the true meaning it had because people just throw it around  and kick it in the dirt.

Although without hope there wouldn’t be anything we know in this world, but somehow for me ‘hope’ is just not that ‘hope’ it once was, anymore.

I wonder if people still look up to ‘hope’ as it once used to be.

The real ‘hope’, the one sustaining

18/9/19

Smile .

Take anything you need to get through your day, because your happiness matters the most.

Don’t look around and search for happiness here and there. Notice yourself, love yourself, find happiness within your soul. Take time to do what makes your soul happy.

I somehow accepted where I am in life now, and to make most of each day you really need to find happiness in these tiny little things.

People are busy being perfect, but here I am fighting everyday to be happy, because at the end we all are going to realize it was never about being classy or pretty, but it was always about being happy! Cheers

September 20, 2019

We are all in search of peace we need in our life, and the only way to get it is, to know the best way. There is a time of night when the whole world transforms. Other than the time some of us take for the five daily prayers, it is hard to also take time out to reflect or to even relax.

Many of us live our lives at such a fast pace, we may not even realize what we’re missing. However there is a time of night when work ends, traffic sleeps, and silence is the only sound. 

At that time, while the world sleeps, there is ONE who remains awake and waits for us to call on Him.

Imagine this the LORD of the universe waits for us to call him, talk to him, cry in-front of him, how beautiful. And yet many if us leave him waiting and then wonder why are we not in peace. Instead we choose to cry in front of human beings, about them we’re never sure what intentions they have.

They get tired, they tell us to get over it, they leave, say things that make us sad and stuff. Why don’t we see Allah is there waiting for us?
Every-time?
Sit and think.
There are no words to describe the overwhelming peace in life from such a conversation you do with Allah when alone.

September 25, 2019.

Diary,
Hey
God saw me at my worst yet he never left me.
Why He is so merciful?
I know he loves me more than mama , he tests.me too, mostly I failed.
And still loves me .
Nothing is difficult for him I know,
Only he has to say KUN and it will happen,He knows every bit you are doing, He helps at that time when man is totally helpless I know he will definitely reward me.
Bye till my exams days are over.

How you find This chapter.
Vote and Comment .
Criticism is appreciated.
Happy Reading beautiful people.