Chapter 18 - The death of a Queen

Start from the beginning

"Alright... let's, uhm, let's get this over with,"

~~~

You couldn't bare to describe Friggas funeral, it hurt too much. Sure it hurt when she died on screen but getting to know her in real life then losing her like that? It does things. The funeral was a blur, fire and stars was all you remember.

You spent the next few days locked in your room, food only accessible from Alvilda and Hertha who worried for your health. Death always hurt you more than others, you had a first hand encounter with it in the form of the loss of your parents at a young age. Not standing to wallow any longer you decide on a bath.

~~~

There you lay, hair dry and neat, face suffocating in a pillow, dressed in a cotton pyjamas.

"You can either stay there all day and look pretty or you can help with the revenge plan," Sif says from the doorway. You look towards your door and smile.

"Revenge sounds nicer," standing up you changed into your armour and walk down the hall hurriedly to Thor. "So I'm guessing Odin locked you up?" Jane nods as you turn the corner and down a hall. Seeing Thor at the end you pop up behind him, scaring him. "Poptarts!" Thor swiftly turns around as you duck and punches the wall behind you.

"Y/n!"

"A good fright to start the day," Jane catches up with Sif and her eyes land on the man you've been trying to avoid.

"You're..."

"I'm Loki, you may have heard of me-" Jane bitch slaps Loki across the face.

"That was for New York," she raises her hand and repeats the action. "And that was for Y/n," he chuckles and looks at Thor.

"I like her,"

You roll your eyes, spotting a guard you pat Thor's chest. "Incoming,"

"There they are! Take them on my command." The einherjar readies his weapon.

"Go, I'll hold them off," You thank Sif with a hug and take Janes hand. "Betray him and I'll kill you," Sif threatens Loki menacingly to which he replies with a smile.

"Nice to see you too, Sif," he catches up with the lot to where Volstagg was keeping watch.

"I will give you as much time as I can," Thor shakes Volstaggs arm as Jane nods his way in thanks. You quickly kiss Volstagg on the cheek.

"Give my thanks to Hogun, ok?" He gives you a goofy grin as you enter the ship.

"If you even think about betraying him..."

"You'll kill me? Evidently there will be a line," Loki smirks and enters the ship. "I thought you said you knew how to fly this thing,"

"I said how hard could it be," you look worriedly at the fight below the ship.

"Whatever you're doing right now Thor can you do it faster?" Jane started to sway so your focus was on her. "Jane are you ok?" The ship buzzed to life and you were soon off.

"I think you missed a column," you hold in a laugh, getting back to Jane.

"Jane, look at me, are you ok?" She nods her head slowly. "Boys can you stop arguing for one-" Jane fell limp in your arms bringing you down with her.

"You didn't finish!" Flipping Loki off for his comment you cradle Jane in your arms. "Oh dear is she dead?"

"Jane, are you alright?" Thor asked, taking his eyes off the view in front of him to look at her.

"I'm ok..." she mumbles. You tuned out the overwhelming amount of testosterone and focused on keeping her safe. Loki's voice came back to your ears as you saw the ship door open. Getting sick of it and knowing what to do next you leave Janes side and pushed Loki off.

"Thank you, Y/n, you go ahead I'll take Jane,"

You nod and jump off the ship and roll onto an Asgardian boat flown by Fandral. "Lairde Y/n, nice for you to join us," Fandral takes your hand and kisses it.

"Nice to see you too, now will you take care of them?" You point to the ships following in pursuit.

"Right," he takes a rope and smiles. "For Asgard," he winks at you, you sending a wink his way before he jumped off the boat and onto the pursuers. Loki glares down at Fandral before speeding up the boat, heading right towards a small crack in the mountain.

"Loki!"

"If it were easy, everyone would do it," Thor questions Lokis sanity to which he replies. "Possibly," entering the crevice at high speed the ship hit side to side before streaks of bright colours engulfed and transported you to Svartalfheim. "Ta-da,"

~~~

I may be running out of wholesome memes and this book may be getting bad but who cares? Possibly me

- Anna ❤️