The Final Count Down

Tomorrow is the final day of prison camp.

How has it been 62 days already?!

I have made 45 life long friends here that I will never forget. 

Scratch that I have 45 new brothers and sisters.

These are some of the greatest people I have ever been so lucky to meet. I wish everyone of them goodluck in their future endevors.

Imma miss these dumbasses.

Shout out to the Scoresbangas, think i'll miss yall the most.

Here is the Closing Statement I wrote for my final assessment.

 “My closing statement is this. Gnurad Gundidj is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I’m a part of that %1 of Victorians who get the chance to apply for this school and let alone get into the SSL. It has significantly developed me as a person. It has moulded and shown me the way to succeed in my endeavours whatever they may end up being. I am eternally grateful to the people who got me here because without them, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. I am confident in everything I do, I am proud of who I am and I have the drive and skills to do anything I put my mind to. Gnurad has changed my life forever and I am proud of the new me. It’s been amazing to meet these talented teenagers and teachers. I hope this journey stays with me for a long time. Although I am leaving Gnurad. Gnurad will never leave me.”

I wrote that on November 29th 2014, tomorrow is the 13th of December.

Goodbye Gnurad