Episode-16 : Who are Gagan and Ramya?

Ramya was indeed taken aback as she looked at her wet salwaar,wiping the water on her face.When she then frowned at Gagan,who continued telling,"Sorry!",to her,she instantly grabbed the water gun from Gagan's hands and aiming it at his face,she pressed the switch handle. Consequently,Gagan too got wet.He then looked at his drenched shirt as he bulged his eyes at Ramya,who still frowned at him.She told him,"Gagan!I know that you did it on purpose!Are you a baby?Don't you know that pressing the switch handle sprays water out?Even Gamya knows about it!"Gagan replied after she completed,"Ramya!I won't leave you now,just see what I am gonna do!".He then ran away towards the other end of the farm,not very far from them though.

As Ramya turned away from the direction in which Gagan ran,Tultuli wondered why he had run away from them very abruptly.A couple of moments later,when Veena suddenly spotted Gagan holding a long water spray in his hands,about to switch it on,she pushed Tultuli down on the ground as she was standing opposite to her and moved away pulling AmulRani along with her.Unfortunately,Ramya was in the line of action of the water spray.As Tultuli too crossed and joined Veena,she screamed,calling out Ramya. No sooner had she turned back than she felt a stream of water continuously spraying on her,throughout.

When Gagan stopped after continuously spraying water on Ramya for over a minute,she realized that she had been badly drenched by then.She then took the spray next to her and started spraying continuously on him for another two minutes,as all his efforts of hiding his face from the water attack went in vain.When she stopped,he continued spraying at her and the process continued for a few more moments after which they chased each other with the other portable small-sized spray.They ran crazily throughout the garden,attacking each other through their sprays as their friends laughed heavily at them. Gagan and Ramya's water spray fight was no less than the way people chase each other while playing holi,just like this:

However,Gagan and Ramya were playing a water holi that night,at 8pm. Although the gardener reached there quite a while later,the two continued their holi celebrations,without even noticing his entry!Finally,Veena shouted,"Gagan,Ramya,the gardener is back",at which they turned simultaneously to look at the gardener,who grew puzzled at the way the two were completely drenched,especially at their wet hair. Gagan and Ramya then looked at each other and then walked to the gardener and apologized to him for having wasted a lot of water very playfully.

He then laughed loudly and added,"Hey!I wasn't serious,guys."He then asked them all to go to his cottage,pointing towards his right,adding,"My wife and daughter have gone to Assam.So,I have been living all alone there since a week. That's why I had to go and check if there were any extra clothes for you guys.You may go there to the cottage and change."As Ramya and Gagan thanked him a lot,he told,"Its OK!",giving them his cottage's key."I have to continue my gardening and I trust you only due to Girls Stores.That's why I am giving you the key.I have also kept the dresses for you both right on the sofa in the entrance..Please wear it and do not touch any other dress.My wife is very particular about her dresses.I have also kept two towels beside the dresses for you.",told the gardener to them. Gagan and Ramya nodded to him and left towards the cottage.

As Veena was busy,opening the cottage's lock with the gardener's key,Gagan and Ramya looked at each other-the way they were extremely drenched throughout.However,this time,they did not frown at each other.Neither did Ramya blame Gagan. On the contrary,they hugged each other.When Veena turned back to call her friends inside the cottage,she signalled AmulRani,Tultuli and Gamya too to look back.The moment they witnessed Ramya and Gagan hugging peacefully,they sighed deeply at each other as the water fight had finally come to an end!AmulRani also remembered the way they had hugged the very afternoon when Gagan saved Ramya from the mad truck.A few moments later,Gagan and Ramya stopped their hug and looked into each others' eyes,smiling widely to each other.They sounded extremely happy.As Gagan extended his right palm towards Ramya,she too gave in her right palm,after which the two cheered out confidently,in chorus,"Best Friends Forever!"