EPILOGUE

KIM MIN JUN

I stared at my beloved. She's really beautiful, not only her physical appearance but also her attitude and behavior.

She's a cool woman and strong yet fragile emotionally.

Naalala ko nang una ko siyang nakita. Yes, I saw her in the Restaurant dahil sa nasa kanya ang tingin ng mga tao. She's really a beauty even you just take a glance, you'll get obsess. I got confused at that time because I'm just wondering if she is the woman who I shot in Texas. I got frustrated because she escape and thinking that she is one of the syndicate but I also got worried because I shout her on her shoulder and I saw how she bled while running.

And the moment when she made a deal. I got shocked of what she said that she is a North Korean Citizen.

Like, how come?

She is so fluent in English and knowing NoKors they loathed Americans so much. I halfly agreed with her deal because I'm worried that the mission might put her on danger. But I got double shocked when she announced that she kill for a living.

I can't believe a fragile women-looking like her can have that kind of life. She's so soft and innocent looking but her aura is somewhat dangerous.

I never tried hard to please a woman but to her, lagi akong natotorpe. Yes! In my 32 years of existence natorpe ako sa babae! How the fuck did that happened? Karma is really a bitch and her name is Kang Yumi.

I got mad and hurt when she said that she regretted having a relationship with me. She said that It might put me in danger but can't she see that I don't care? I only care for us.

I'm really, really jealous when she is mentioning other names. I can't control my anger because of that AMI ( Anger Management Issue) but she always understand me and ensure me that I am the only one. I'm so lucky that a woman like her accepted my flaws and loved me despite of those.

But shit happened when my ex-fiancée called and announced that we are getting married. Ilang araw akong tulala kakaisip kung ano ang dapat kong gawin. I don't want to let Yumi go but I respect the tradition.

When she knew what my problem is, she broke down and my heart broke because I saw her crying, crying because of me, that's the least thing I wanted to do.

She went to the Philippines without telling me. Sinundan ko siya at pinahanap kay Jung na magaling magtrack ng location, but I got mad of what I saw. She, in the club with so many boys around her. I know she's not that type of woman but my jealousy is eating me and I can't think straight.

She cried again. And the words she uttered broke my sanity. She want us to end our relationship and the most heartbreaking is, she will go to that country that I can't never step in.

I lost a year because of my broken heart and sanity. I lost myself but I want to fight for her. I broke the tradition I respected because I love her so much and I don't think I will love again the way I love her.

I stepped to the neighbor country and collect all the braveness I can have.

What if she already moved on?

What if she didn't wait for me?

I left all of those doubts and go to North Korea, a very near place yet far to go.