Chapter 2

After we landed on the sunny Bahamas did the usual routine of getting our bags. Whilst we were mulling around waiting for the parents to get some cabs I noticed that there were guys staring at me. Thay probably couldn't help it since I was wearing a penny tee and denim shorts that showed a lot of flesh. A pang of insecureness washed over me and I walked over next to Dylan. I had no idea what had made me do it but it seemed to stop the checking out.

Usually I wouldn't mind this but all of a sudden I didn't want to be a super cute cheerleader anymore. I wanted to be that funny and adventurous girl that everyone seemed to love. I wanted to be me. But soon enough the adults returned with a two cabs and broke my train of thought. As we reached the entrance of the hotel I was in awe. It was more like a bungalow with whitewashed walls and small balconys which suited the landscape very well. I looked out onto the horizon nd saw such a perfect landscape. Fine white sand and turquoise shallow water formed the peaceful beaches. There was a dolphin cove on one side and a spa on the other. I was definitely going to love it here.

We made our way to the lobby as Bell Boys carried our luggage. The parents waited to be given the keys and the room numbers for us. As they waited in the queue I strolled around the lobby.

"Boo."a flat voice came into my ear.

"That is so not scary-"As I turned around I saw Dylan's face inches away from mine.

"I know...It was worth a try though." He hadn't moved a bit and was still quite close to me.

"Errr...chyeah its the thought that counts you know at least you tried you should never give up..." I was blabbering to try to hide my uneasiness.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable just thought it would give an effect." He seemed to have picked it up how close we were.

"No...Its not really uncomfortable just...unusual"

"You're bad at lying and even worse at hiding what you feel, you know that?"

"I've been told that a lot of times but I don't get how you seem to just read my mind," I said pushing him away.

He winked at me "I just know. For example you're thinking if I noticed that you stood right next to me whilst other dudes were checking you out."

My eyes widened in shock as I realised that was exactly what I was thinking. He was pretty good at this. I had to be very careful around him.

"Am I right or am I right?" He question in a smug manner. Just before I could answer him and give an explantion for my action we were Interupted by the call of Ashley's dad. Ashely went over and brought the key. It turned out that the twins' and Ash's parents were staying on the floor below us whilst we were given the responsibility of being alone above. Me and Ash were sharing a room whilst the twins shared the one next door. A whole floor to four teenagers...the hotel better be on guard.

Ash's mum came over to us. "Okay, you guys can just roam around but meet us back here for dinner"

We all agreed simultaneously and made our way to the rooms. Our luggage was already there so after some exploring we changed to go down to the beach. I changed into my designer chocolate brown bikini with an orange floral print halter dress that stopped mid-thigh on top. Ash wore a blue top with denim shorts and a bikini underneath as well like me.

We skipped dpwn to the beach to find it mega-packed. There were kids playing in the sand, their care-free parents sharing jokes and fit guys hitting on girls. All of a sudden I heard a yelp. I turned to see that Ash was lying on the floor.

"Ouff!"

"Oh my gosh! Ash are you ok?" I asked in surprise. I looked up to see the guy who had pushed her over to give him my coldest glare. As I saw who it was I realised he was cute dude with silk blond hair. His blue eyes seemed to be pretty apologetic. He helped Ash up and gave her a half smile.

"Look I'm really sorry, I didn't see you there...Are you ok?"

Ash grinned and nodded sheepishly. "Oh...um...it's okay I'm fine"

"Well listen I have to go but maybe I'll see you around, um maybe we could hang out...you know"

"Sure, that would be awesome...see you around." I looked at the both of them. There was  definitely something going on. The guy walked off and as soon as he did I had a word with Ash.

"Ash! You are damn lucky! He is smoking hot. You have got to find me a guy like him." She seemed to be in her own world maybe still in a bit of daze.

"Huh? Oh yeah...a guy like that probably already as a girlfriend." she replied.

"Oh don't be so negative...have you seen yourself lately?" I gave her a nudge and an encouraging smile. I linked my arm with hers and dragged her down to the pool. It was practically empty. We were just taking off our pools when I saw Aiden creep up from behind. He winked at me and motioned his hand for me to be quiet. Just as I was about to warn her, Ash was lifted by aiden and thrown into the pool with him following soon after. To my surprise I felt a warm hand grasp mine and pull me towards the pool.

"Dylan....noooo!" By now we were running and I was getting scared. All of a sudden we halted at the edge of the pool.

"Did you really think I was gonna be like my brother?" He said his blue eyes gleaming.  "If you did then you were RIGHT!" He pulled me as he jumped in the air.

"OHHH MY GOD!" I screamed in happiness

We landed in a massive splash where Aiden and Ash landed. I saw Dylan's  happy facee underwater and stuck my tongue out. He pulled my close as we rised up to surface.  I moved my hair out of my face and looked at him. He held me tight and laughed. I playfully slapped him.

"I'm gonna get you back so bad! I hate you sooo much!" I laughed. But deep down I knew that I felt the opposite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys...I didn't really like this chapter but there's gonna be a really good one next! So wait for it ;D Remember to check out my friend's version of this! =]