Chapter 3

I was so tired from yesterday and didn't even bother to wake up when someone knocked on our door. I twisted in my bed and fell into a deeper sleep. As I settled into a nice dream of the sunsetting behind me whilst I was swimming I felt something cold....and wet. I woke up screaming as a picture of me drowning came up in my head. I jolted up on the bed. I open my eyes to see Ashley with a bowl half-filled with water luaghing her head off. I got up quickly and screamed at her.

"ASHLEY!? DID YOU JUST DO WHAT I THINK YOU DID?!"

She laughed even more and backed away slowly. I turned my hands to claws and chased her around the bedroom and screamed at her in between. She squealed inbetween laughs and ran around and around.

"That...wa-..was for.....that fea-...ther and creaaaam trick at m-...my sleepov...er" She fell back on her bed and held her stomach rocking in laughter. I took the water jug that was near me and poured it on her head.

"Now I got you back." I squealed. After laughing for a while, we decided to get changed. As I waited for Ash to get ready, I lay on the bed staring up at the ceiling listening to music on my iPod. Just then someone entered the room. I thought it was just room service so I didn't budge from my spot. I felt the weight of someone on my bed and all of a sudden one of my earphones was plucked out. I was just about to scream at the person who rudely interrupted my music time when I turned to see Dylan.

"Hey," He said casually with a husky voice. Somehow, a smile appeared on my face.

"Hey," I said back.

"Aren't you gonna run away to dab some make-up on?" He looked surprised.

"Err...no. Why? Am I supposed to?" I said confused.

"No, its just...don't worry. You look cute with bed hair," He flashed another smile which made me go all fuzzy inside. He twiddled with my hair and started to sing to the song we were listening to.

"I think you're pretty without any make up on," He sang with a beautifullt husky voice.

"I think you're funny when you say the punchline wrong," I laughed in between.

"i know you get me, so i'll let my walls come down, dowwwwn" We sang it together and laughed our heads off whilst we realised the coincidence. I heard  the shower turn off in the ensuite and heard Ash humming a tune. Dylan seemed to have heard as well and got up hastily and took off the ear phone. He shuffled to the door and leant on it. I got up from my lying down position into a sitting up one.

"Looks like it's your turn to wash now...Errrm...Well I'll see you in the village then?" He smiled awkwardly hoping for a positive reply.

"Sure, meet you later then." I fidgeted around not sure if what else to say.

The door opened from the en suite and Ashley came out with a towel around her head.

"Who were you talking to?" She questioned. I turned to the door to see Dylan slip away quietly. I realised why he was so haste.

"No-one. I was singing along to a song that I was listening to." I held up my iPod as evidence.

"Oh. I think I need to get my ears checked..." Ashley tilted her head to the side in aim of getting any water out. "Oh well, get ready quickly. I want to go into the village today." She left the room to get clothes out of her suitcase.

I clambered out of the bed and grabbed a towel that was on the chair. I brushed my teeth and had a cold shower. It cooled me down from the Caribbean heat and freshened up my face. It felt so good standing there and just thinking about life. Being a cheerleader wasn't as great as I thought it would be. I had keep up a reputation; always being at the right place at the right time and being little miss perfect. I had to be the 'it' girl. But no one seemed to like who I was really was which was really annoying. Only Ashley knew the real me. Ever since then I wanted to keep it that way. But then again...you meet new people. And they don't know anything about you. It's when you get to recreate yourself but I wasn't sure about it.

I thought about everything in the shower, the only time that I was alone. I stood in the cubicle until the tips of my fingers shrivelled up. I came out with a towel around my body and got on some clothes. I threw on a pleated denim mini skirt with a pastel pink tank top. I put on a touch of eyeliner, pumped up my lips with lip gloss and slipped on my gladiators. This was what my 'casual' clothing was. I hardly wore any make up, maybe blush for some places but otherwise it was eyeliner and lip gloss. That was all I had in my hand bag. And a brush of course, what girl doesn't carry a hair brush around?

Me and Ash headed to the breakfast bar and ate cereal. We seemed to be really late so the scrambled eggs were finished. We finished and left to the beach. For two reasons 1. Have fun 2. find Mr. Sorry I Knocked You Over, See You Round aka Mystery Guy.

We set off to the beach and stayed there for about an hour before finnally getting a bit bored. We had done everything from swimming and sunbathing to dropping our ice-cream in the sand. We crashed onto the sand and stared up at the sky. i really wasn't worried about getting dirt in my hair right now since it was too blissful to whine. The sun shone  brightly in the clear blue tropic sky. We lay there chatting about random stuff. About everything really.

I felt something poke my arm whilst me and Ash were talking about how spiders can defy the laws of physic and crawl ceilings.

"Hey are you alive?" I saw two tall figure come into view. The twins were towering over us smiling.

"Yeah I'm alive, just got nothing better to do." Ashley had sat up and was speaking to Aiden. I was too dreamy to even move a muscle let alone sit up.

"Well me and Dylan are going to the water park. You coming or what?"

"Sure...I don't mind. It better than nothing. What about you Hale?"

"YES please. I would love to go!" I imitated a hyperactive five-year-old.

Dylan smiled at me and came to my side. He held out a hand and I gleefully took it. he sept me up on to my feet in one strong swing. I couldn't balance and fell bag down to the cushiony sand. He smirked sneakily. Before I could object he bent down, put his arms arond me and picked me up. he threw me over his shoulder like I was a sack of potatoes and started walking. 

"Dylan! PUT ME DOWN! NOW!" He chuckled and put me down gently.

"So fiesty...how cute," He smirked at me.

I turned around to show him my anger completely ignoring his laughs. I saw Aiden and Ashley talking about something. God, sometimes the girl can never see what's in front of her. Literally. She gets so zoned out and forgets what she is doing. She was in her own world and ended up falling down the stairs without any minor injuries. Just major ones.

They seemed to be really serious about something so I just headed onto the water park with Dylan. He had short outbursts of laugh at my 'fiesty cuteness' and when I told him to stop he just made it worse by laughing more. Boys will always be boys... No matter how hot and fit they are...

The water park was a blast! Or should I say splash. There were so many rides that even I felt a bit sick. It was a bit like Disneyland, it would take about two or three days just to cover half of it.

Author's Note - If any of you read this part well...HOWDY PARTNER! I ususally skip myself so yeah...Well I'm sooooo sorry I didn't upload in ages because of my stupid school. People were nagging me to so I thought I HAVE TO!!! This chapter wasn't really anything just a sort of filler.

Comment and Vote and Tweet and Like and whatever else is in the side bar next to this when you read it!!! THANK Y'ALL ; )