I opened the door widely to reveal him. He was laying on my bed and staring blankly at the ceiling.

-Harry!- I said as I closed the door. His head immediately shot up and as he saw me, a bright smile appeared on his face.

-Emma!- he exclaimed before getting up from the bed, rrunning towards me and pulling me in a tight hug.

-I missed you.- we both said at the same time before chuckling at each other. Our grips were so tight around each other's bodies. It seemed like we did not want to let go of each other for the rest of eternity.

-How was the picnic?- he asked after we pulled away from that long hug.

-It was nice. We had lunch at the beach where I met you for the first time.

His eyes widened at my words. He looked so happy and cheerful...and adorable. I don't even know what would I do without him.

-Brought back some old memories, eh?- He asked before staring at the ground, still smiling brightly.

-Yeah.- I replied and kissed him on the forehead. I saw his cheeks started getting read and decided to sit on the bed.

He sat next to me and we just kept staring at each other before I remembered something.

-Oh, I brought you a sandwich from the picnic. You can eat it if you want.

He didn't say anything. He just kept staring at me with a smirk standing across his beautiful face.

-What?- I asked, confused.

-How did I become so lucky to find someone like you?- he spoke and I immediately felt that my cheeks started heating up.

What is he doing to me?

I just stared at him as he gently pushed me to lay down on the bed and towered over me, holding himself up by using his strong tattoed arms.

-What are you doing, Mr. Styles?- I asked him playfully.

-The real question is... What are you doing to me?

I didn't even have time to say anything after that as he pressed my lips to his. I completely melted and drowned into his minty breath and soft lips.

After we kissed for a few minutes his lips began to trail down my neck and explore my skin in the most pleasuring way possible. I let out a soft whimper when he kissed my sweet spot.

I felt like I was in pure heaven. Every single time I find myself secure in Harry's arms, I know that I will never let him be taken away from me. He is the only thing that really makes me feel happy ever since I came to Eroda.

-How can you be so irresistible?- I asked him while he still had his face buried in my neck.

Suddenly, he lifted his head up and let my eyes meet his beautiful forest green ones. He watched me with curiosity, but decided to stay completely silent.

-I wanted to ask you the same thing.- he spoke softly and smiled warmly.

I giggled slightly and he chuckled as well. His eyes lit up and his dimples appeared on his soft cheeks.

Why does he need to be so...perfect?

This man will be the death of me.

Before he could process what was happening, I pulled him towards me and kissed him passionately. He closed his eyes and let me take over, which was a surprise. Usually he likes to be in control.

When a few minutes passed, I heard a loud noise. We both jumped off of each other and started trying to realise where the sound was coming from.

-Emma! Look at the window!- Harry exclaimed and I immediately made my eyes start to stare at the glass.

I saw a small stone flying to the window and hitting it, the sudden contact with the window glass made that sound be heard.

-I will open the window, okay?- I whispered to him and he nodded his head.

I got up from the bed and carefully walked towards the window before opening it and looking outside.

-Over here!- I heard a familiar voice shout from the ground. I looked down only to see Niall's face staring at me.

He looked like he saw his worst nightmare being in front of his eyes. He was also panting heavily. Did he run all the way from his house to here?

-Niall! What's going on?- I heard Harry asking as he walked next to me and looked at him as well.

-H-Harry! E-Emma! I was just at Harry's place to ch-check on Anna!- Niall spoke inbetween his sharp panting breaths.

-And? How is she? Is there something wrong?- Harry spoke once again.

-Yeah. What happened?- I added while looking at him weirdly. Oh god. What could possibly happen now?

-Well, you see... I walked inside the house to see the fish...and she was...gone.

-What do you mean she was gone?! She couldn't just disappear out of nowhere!- Harry shouted stressfully while running his long fingers through his curly locks.

-I don't know, Harry! All I know is that she was nit there when I went to check on her!- Niall said like he tried to prove his innocence.

-We need to go to your house, Harry.- I joined the conversation.

-Shall we include the rest of the group?- The guys asked at the same time.

-Yes. But we have to be careful. Mostly because Harry is not supposed to be seen on the streets, as we all know.

Both of them nodded their heads at my words and we started preparing to go out towards Harry's place.

______________________________________

A/N: Woah! What do you think happened? What is going on? Let me know what you think.

V+C

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx