chapter 8

After finishing the formalities with the dead body . They went to the house . Y/n Was still quiet . She slowly went to her room and layed on her bed . She was not feeling anything . Justin came to her , he started to talk to her , he was crying but y/n was just looking at him not saying anything .

Justin gave a sleeping pill and sat their until she was asleep. He was just thinking what should he do . That's when xukun came in his mind . He took y/n's phone and sent kun's number to his phone . He kissed y/n's forehead , turned off the lights and went to his room .

..

..

Kun was cooking the same thing that he cooked with y/n . That's when his phone rang .

Kun: Hello ??

Justin : Hi ..

Kun: who's talking?

Justin: I am y/n's friend. Will u please come to her house ??

Kun:  Is there any problem ??

Justin : please come here , I'll tell you.

...

..

Kun sensed that there is something wrong so he left the food there , changed his clothes and quickly went there . He changed into a simple jeans shirt but still looked like heart Rob .

Kun reached to the house , the guards opened the door for him. Justin was waiting for him , so he took him in . The sat together in the living room .
Kun looked at his face , he became worried cause Justin face said everything .

Kun : Is everything alright??

Justin : No it isn't . Kiki died 😢- as he started talking , tears started falling . Man don't cry easily but the situation was really hurting him.
    I will tell u one thing . As u know y/n was really attached to kiki . She is in a trauma right now. She is neither talking nor feeling anything . When I talk to her she just looks at me . She is not even eating anything . This is really hurting me .
     Plus I called you here is , y/n loves you . It's been month since she is feeling this way . She talked to us and we told her that this is love. She herself is unable to find out .
     I want u to take her with you . I beg u . I don't think she get well here.

Kun agreed and went to y/n's room with Justin.

Kun went close to her, lightly touched her forehead . Y/n just looked in her eyes.

Kun: will u come with me ??

Y/n didn't say anything . Kun looked at Justin . Justin gave him a worried expression. Kun held her hand and made her stand up . He supported her by wrapping his hands around her . He took her towards his car , they went to the same house they went that day . The day when they enjoyed alot.

Justin told him some ways that could help.

They entered into the house , y/n was still quiet . Y/n sat on the sofa . Kun went towards the speakers .After a minute a song played .  She was fimiliar with the song . Her expressions changes a bit . But at a point , when tears started to fall.

"And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes I fall into your arms "

Flashback

Y/n came back from office when kiki was listening to a song , SOMEBODY U LOVED . y/n loved to listen to English songs and she could also speak English , that's why kiki always wanted to do the same and learn English ,so she used to listen to English songs .

Y/n stopped the song

Kiki: Aaahhh ..why ??I want to listen to this .

Y/n: but why are u listening to this sad  song ??

Kiki: cause this is my life...sad ..when I will die..

Y/n : shhhhhhh...stop!! Donot say anything like this ok ??

Kiki: ok ok don't be angry . Look at this video I just laughed alot today.

..

..

Y/n started crying hardly now when the song ended and the next song that started was "lovely -billie ellish "

Kun came to her and sat beside her on the sofa . Y/n looked at him , wrapped her arms around him , hugging him tightly . She was crying badly . She knew this would happen one day but she was unable to prepare herself.

After crying for a long time in his arms , she separated her arms from him . Kun took a tissue and started wiping her tears.

He stared at her for a moment . He cupped her cheeks in his hands and kissed her lightly on her lips . She removed his lips from her and attached her forehead with her, y/n could feel his breath . Y/n looked directly into his eyes .

Kun whispered under his breath -I LOVE U ..Y/N

At got shy at this and she looked down but after a second she felt his lips on her's , this was a long kiss this time .
They loved each other. This was a start of their relationship . What kiki said was true ...this is love . This is why her heart beated weirdly when she saw him.

...

..

Kun cooked for her. They ate and watched TV for sometime.y/n slept in his arms while watching TV. They slept in the living room , with a blanket over them .

Kun had already texted Justin about the condition .

..

..

They woke up because the sunlight made him wake up . Y/n looked at kun he kissed her hairs .

Kun: come with me

He held her hand and took her to the only  room in the house . And gave her , a skirt and top , that was really beautiful light pink color. Y/n looked up to him with a confused expression .

Kun: aaahh...I took this for u . I thought, one day when I tell u that how much I love u. You'll come to my house and I'll give it to u and today is the day .

Y/n smiled at him . Y/n tiptoed to reach upto him , wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. (They had a really cute height different btw ).

.

.

They got ready and went to the office . They started working . Y/n was alright now .

Hope u are liking it . Keep reading please.

Votes would be appreciated, comment if u want to say something and share if u like it

Love u all 😘