KNOCK KNOCK

Kasani quickly stripped out the rest of his clothes and cut the shower on. He stepped in standing under the steaming hot water. Another body was added onto the list he already had. No remorse. None at all. Demon made? Maybe, his parents didn't go a day without telling him that. He tried and tried to get them to love him but nothing worked. He was raised in a evil household.

Flashback-

14 year old Kasani woke up from his nightmare breathing harder than anyone could imagine. This was nothing new. He'd been having them since 5. His parents wouldn't bring him to get any help. He calmed himself down before getting up to get himself some water. He didn't have any siblings so no one could help him but himself. It wasn't easy but he has being doing it since the nightmares started so he was used to it all. He walked into the hallway peeking into the living room seeing his mom snort coke. He shook his head and continued his way to the kitchen. This was every morning also. He opened the fridge to see nothing but sauces. He sighed and shut it. Grabbing a cup from the cabinet he fixed himself some faucet water. Once he was finished he walked into the bathroom seeing his grandma using it he quickly shut the door. "Sorry." He mumbled walking towards her room to get to the second bathroom. He walked in and seen his dad having sex with a female. You couldn't hear her so Kasani immdediatly noticed something was wrong. He looked at the limp arm of the lady and gasped. "Is she dead!?" He yelled. "What are you doing get off her!" He pushed his dad only to earn a hard slap in the face.

"Stay in a childs place!"

"Your having sex with a dead person! What do you mean?!" He yelled from the floor.

"Im a grown ass man! Get the fuck out and mind your business before I have to beat your ass." His dad stood up from off the bed.

"Your raping her." Kasani cried. "Dead or alive that is disgusting." He tried to stand up only to get kicked back down.

"I told you get out didnt I?" His dad grabbed him by his shirt. "Why the fuck are you still running out your mouth."

"It's bad, dad." He mumbled. "You can't do that." He stood in fear as his dad held him up by his shirt.

"I dont give a fuck!" He threw kasani out the room causimg him to hit his head on the table that stood in the hallway. "Tarissa come beat his ass!" He yelled to his mother. "Fucking Demon spawn."

"Why are yall always trying to hurt me bro?" He stood up touching his bleeding head. "Do yall not love me? Im yall son." He cried to them. "What'd I do?"

"What did you do?" His mom yelled. "You ruined my life! I never was supposed to be living like this! He's not supposed to be your dad! We supposed to be living in a big house in a nice neighborhood not in this cracked out house!"

"How did I ruin anything?!" Kasani yelled, tears falling down his face.

"You wouldn't die. You won't believe how many Plan B's I took to get rid of your ass."

"I couldn't ruin anything if I wasn't here! You cheated and had me with him! That has nothing to do with me. I'm just the aftermath. That don't mean you have to hate me!" He walked out the room. "All I ever wanted was for yall to love me, accept me. But yall just don't give a care, I guess it's hard because im your biggest mistake. IM NOT EVEN YOUR MISTAKE!" He turned around and yelled at her. "You cheated!"

"Watch how you talking before I kill you in here Kasani." His dad warned walking towards him.

"If you wanted to kill me you would have done it a longg time ago." He taunted walking backwards into the kitchen every step his dad took towards him.

"Oh yeah?" His dad charged at him and began choking him. Gasping Kasani began crying for his mom but nothing can be heard clearly. He panicked grabbing a knife out of the sink and began swinging. "You motherfucker!" His dad yelled. Tightning his grip around his neck. Kasani swung the knife back and stabbed his dad with everything in him causing him to let go. But Kasani kept going.

Flashback over-

He killed him. Stabbed him 12-15 times. After that his mom charged at him. He killed her also. Stabbed her 3 times in the chest. His grandma? She wasn't using the bathroom. She overdosed off heroin. He was sent to a Juvenile Detention and was later bailed out by his birth-giver's ex boyfriend. The one who she cheated on. He moved in with him and his wife. Killing his mom and dad was kind of a blessing. His life was damn near amazing after that, Well kind of.

He washed up before turning the water off getting out. He put on the bottoms that key gave him and then the socks limping out the bathroom. "Key come on this shit burning." He limped to her bed sitting down.

"Oh, don't rush me." She grabbed the bandages.

"Who was at the door?" He asked watching her wrap his arm.

"Yanni."

"Oh." He nodded his head. "Where you put my clothes?"

"To wash, you need some pain medicine?"

"Nah, I can't take that right now." He mumbled walking out the room before she could ask any question. He pulled the shirt over his head and made his way down the steps. "Wassup Yanni." He walked passed her to the kitchen for a bottle of water.

"Hey, why you here?" She asked following him to the kitchen.

"Same reason i'm here any other time." He grabbed a water bottle opening it. "Get me a blanket." He looked at her sipping his water.

"You sleeping here?"

"No, im finna limp home." He made a face following her for the blanket.

"No need to be a smartass." She grabbed the blanket out the closet handing it to him.

"No need to be a dumbass." He grabbed the blanket. "Thank you." He sat on the couch and covered up.

"Fuck you Sani." She laughed going up the stairs.

He chuckled laying down. He knew he wasnt going to sleep no time soon. He just laid there and thought...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••