"What if your morning sickness attack again?" Lately, Jennie doesn't get nauseated anymore, but still she's worried.

"The doctor said that I should be free from morning sickness by the fourth month and I'm hoping that she's right. You have nothing to worry about, okay?"

"Will you miss me?" She ask while zipping her bag.

"Don't be silly. You'll be gone for three days only." she immediately denied. "And why would I even miss you?"

Lisa shook her head while smiling with her answer. Taking a deep breath, she sat down on the bed beside Jennie. She took a hold on both of her hands and brought them up to place a kiss on each of her knuckles.

"Maybe I should leave you something to think of while I'm gone."

"What is--"

Lisa suddenly pinned Jennie down the bed. Before she could even react she had already captured her lips with her own, her tongue roaming around her sweet mouth while her hands doing wanders around her body. When finally she felt that Jennie was kissing her back it made her feel even more brave. Lisa pulled the pregnant woman's shirt above her head, released her full bre@st which are confined in her bra, and immediately put one of her hardened tips inside her mouth and sucked them like a hungry child.

Jennie was lost too. Eagerly, she rip open the polo Lisa was wearing removing the sports bra along with it and touched her chest down to her abs while her other hand was gripping her hair to pull her even closer to her chest.

When did Lisa manage to remove her cotton shorts, she had no idea. Jennie only felt that her warm hand was already inside her panty and playing with her feminity.

"Lisa...." she moan out her name while taking in all the sensation she was making her feel.

Lisa took the chance while she was so lost. She immediately took off all of their remaining clothes and started claiming her body that she had been longing to possessed again for so long.

********

It's already dark when Jennie woke up. She was lying on Lisa's bed, her naked body was covered with her blanket, and one of her hand was hugging the pillow which Lisa always use. Her clothes are neatly folded on top of the bed beside for feet. But even just the shadow of Lisa is nowhere to be found.

Lazily, she picked up and wore the polo she found on the floor which Lisa was wearing awhile ago and went out of the room. Sadness mixed with a relief is what she felt when she made sure that she was really gone.

Relief, because for temporary she can avoid the confrontation for now because for sure there will be an endless discussion that's going to happen about it for sure. With what happen between them, surely she won't stop pestering her again until she agreed on marrying her. And this time she's not sure if she can refuse her again.

Sadness, because with the few hours that had passed she already missed her. She was used to always have Lisa beside her, ready to give her everything that she wants and helps her all the way. Before she could even open her mouth to speak she can already guess what she wanted to happen and she could see the joy in her eyes everytime she makes her happy.

When she felt her stomach rumbling, Jennie went to the kitchen and searched for anything that she could eat.

'I wish Lisa was here.' she told herself. Now she could feel how important she is in her life. She was used to have cooked meals already set on the table for her to eat, and not just foods but mouth watering and delicious foods.

The vegetables which she never eats before she could eat them now, thanks to Lisa. She was so good at cooking and likes to invent recipes, and she's always the taster.

In the midst of her eating soda crackers which she first saw, her mind kept on working.

Going back through her memories with her moments with Lisa. She was trying so hard to analyze her real feelings towards the woman who got her pregnant. The physical attraction she has for her can't be denied. Specially that they just slept together again. And ever since she never denied her of that.

Yes, she refused to physical intimacy, but unknown to Lisa she's also having a hard time with that decision of hers. If she only knew how much she was controlling herself everytime their body gets closed to each other, most specially whenever she was kissing her. She knew that the intimacy with Lisa would surely cloud her vision, she might decide on one thing that she would surely regret in the end.

Deep inside she admit that she was the perfect one for her -- kind, charming, caring, a perfect gentlewoman.

She's also infuriating, domineering, naughty, bipolar and very annoying. Could she live with that for the rest of her life?

'Of course.'

On the other hand, can she imagine her life without Lisa by her side? Worst, could she ever let her marry another woman? Can she survive living alone in this world without her?

The piece of cracker that Jennie was holding fell from her hand when she realized the answer to her own questions. She propped her elbows on the table and rest her face on her hands weakly and without her realizing she was already crying.

"Oh, God!" she utter with a broken voice.

'You just had to be gone for me to realize my true feelings for you. When did I fell in love with you? Why haven't I notice it? Do you feel the same way? Do you love me too?'

For the first time in her life this is the first time Jennie ever felt an unexplainable fear. She didn't know if it's natural for a pregnant woman to be emotional, all she wanted to do right this moment is to hide in a very dark place and cry herself to death. Different kinds of "what ifs" are playing inside her head. What if Lisa doesn't really love her? What if she was just playing with her? What if she would meet a woman in Jeju and won't come back to her? What if she would run away from her when she learned about her true feelings for her?

Feeling dumbfounded, she suddenly stood up. Half running half walking she went inside her room and packed few of her clothes. The plan is to go away for now. She didn't want Lisa to see her in this way and state of mind.

'I need to clear my head, think things through, and plan my strategy. I'll go home for now. I just don't want to see her for a while.'