Runaway

A/n I have a bad habit to write stores very late in night.

Shadow got her hoodie ready to leave but before she took another step closer to the window it came to her, she had nothing to defend herself with. "So am I going to use a bow and arrow or...?" She asked. The other twin shook her head. "Maybe I can just use a knife." Split shook her head. "Too basic."split said. "Oh wait" shadow thought. She remembered the sharp claws she made. She opened her drawer and stared looking around her clothes searching for her new weapon. "What about theses?" Shadow pulled out 10 medal like claws from her drawer. "When did you-" "I have a lot of free time." Shadow talked over her sister. "And look They fit perfectly." She said as she was putting them on." Split nodded. "Ok, let's go."shadow said as she walked quietly towards the window.

They headed out. Split pointed her finger to the direction where she usually hides in the woods. They ran as secretly as they could into splits favorite tree." They jumped over the gate with a sign that says "Do Not Enter". Split stopped at a tree just a few other trees behind. Then started climbing it, her sister following beging. Once they got to the top, an idea came to the bright mind if shadow. "Ok something I really wanted to is rob a bank." She pointed to a small bank. They looked at each there and grinned. They claimed down the tree then started running towards the bank.

They past a few houses, and building, and stores before they got to the bank they had to go fast, in then out. There was no time to spare. They crashed into the window, the alarms went off. They ran to the register and got as much they could get there hands on. they saw the big safe and tried to open it. It had a lock they couldn't open. They heard police sirens coming closer. They quickly ran out before they saw them. They tried running to base but there where police cars on there tails. They couldn't risk showing where try go. They ran behind a building trying to lose them. Shadow saw a open window and pulled splits arm leading her to the hidding spot.

It was big enough for them to fit through it. but tried not to make noise. They looked through the window and saw the cops going past the building. Shadow looked back with a sigh of relief only. to see the owner of the apartment sleeping on the couch. She shook splits arm trying to warn her. "Split." She whispered. Split tried to ignore her trying to look if all the cops left but she keap shaking her sleeve. "Split!" She whispered a little louder. Split looked at shadow angerly. "Look" she pointed at the owner. "Shh" She shushed her sister then tried to get out.

Split waved at her sister to get out. "But I- ugh" they left and headed to the woods. "There over here!" The cops found them. They didn't leave after all "RUN!" they ran towards the woods "maybe we'll loose them in here." They ran faster than they ever did in there hole life "over here" they took a sharp turn. It fealt like forever untill they officaly lost the cops. Huff puff. Let's just rest here. They sat down taking a break from all the running "ok so how do we get back home. Shadow asked trying to catch her breath. "Um... Uh" split looked up, down, left, right, back, and forth but didn't seem to know how to get back. "Oh God oh God oh god." She started panicing "I knew this was a bad idea." " Calm down." Split tried to calm her sister down but that back fired. "CALM DOWN! DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE'RE AT, NO YOU DON'T SO YOU CANT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" split just rolled her eyes angerly looking away from her sister. "Look I'm sorry but where traped out here in the middle of nowhere and we might die." Split Sighed. "How about we just look around for supplies ok." Split nodded. the twins got back on there feet. Split went left, shadow went right.

Whail the older twin was looking for food she heard a voice. She followed the voice. It stared to sound like a man's voice. A man that smoked way too much. It was a middle-aged man he wore a white stand Tang top with blue jean, and he wasn't alone he was with another middle aged man, warring the same things. They had a wolf with them too. She was about to asked the people for directions but before she took a step closer she found out what they were doing to the poor wolf. " Get up you stupid animal!" The man kick the poor thing. Split was angered from what she saw.if there's one thing she hated the most, it was animal abuse. She wanted to avenge the animal and she knew how. She climbed a tree and got a arrow out. She aimed for the head. "AHHH!" The man yelled. She smiled as she watched him struggling to get the arrow out of his skull. "What the hell!" The other friend went to pick up his pal. "Samuel!" He cried. She got another arrow out and did the same to him. She hit him in the stomach. She felt pleasure seeing him hurt. She jumped out of the tree and walked closer to the man. "Who the hell are you! What do you want!?" She got another arrow out. She put her hand on his mouth and put one finger up to her lips and said "shhhh." Then stabbed the guy. She looked back at the wolf still in pain whimpering. She tried to get closer slowly. When she got close enough she pet the poor thing. Then gently pet the gray wolf. She saw some hit marks on the poor thing and that made her even more furious. She got out a pice of unfinished crakers And feed it some. The animal slowly tried to stand up but felt to week and fell down again. There were some cuts on the rib area. She got some bandages to put on the the wolf. She noticed how big the claws where on the wolf . "Claw."
She decided to name the wolf claw. She pet it some more. She took some water they had and she took the wolf.