aftermath

Everything was blurry. Split tried looking around and found both of the twins still between the two buildings. She was full of rage and but still hurt. she crawled next to shadow and shook her arm. Nothing happened. Her eyes widen in fear. She shook it once more. "What" shadow said still waking up. "Wait where are we!?" She panicked. she looked around finding out that there still in Ally way. "I swear next time I see them I'll, I'll.."shadow was cut off. "Let's just go home and rest." Spit said. "Split y-your hair?" Split still a little confused not able to remember most of it. She looked and her hair cut, messy and choppy. Splits face was blower up in red. " They will pay." Split said under her breath." She looked back at shadow who was still on the floor hurt with bruise on her hole body. "Come on split let's go home." She commented.

-- a few minutes later--

The twins got home. they went to there rooms and shut the door. Shadow was hurt badly. Split put her twin down on her bed and grabbed the first aid kit. She put some bandages on shadow then shadow did the same to split. "What are we going to do about this?" Split sighed in shame not knowing what to do. "AAh!" They both jumped at the scream and looked at each other. They quickly got up and ran forwards the scream.

"What's wrong!" shadow shouted. "Sandra won't give me the dolly!" They had other siblings. Sandra was 4, Sara was 9, they had a brother named Jake 15, and a 21 year older brother named Jordan, and then there were the twins age 17.

"Sara, only scream if there is a emergency!" Shadow scream. "sorry shadow." Sara's innocent made them both hard to get mad at them. Split elbowed her sister lightly nodded towords the younger siblings with a little smile. Shadow sighed and let it go. " What about Mr roof roof?" Shadow bened down and picked up a stuffed dog. " Look at him isn't he adorable" she said. She got in her hands and knees and stared doing licking sounds. She put the stuffed dogs snout to her younger sisters cheeks. "Silly doggy" Sandra giggled. She gave the dog to Sara and got up. "Did you have something to eat yet?" Shadow questioned them. "Yeah mom gave us some chicken nuggets." Sara answered. "Well at least you had something."What happened to you." The youngest asked. "Oh we where just- uh putting make up on watch other to see if we could make each other look hurt." Shadow answered. "Oh ok."They replied
"Just Play nice you two."shadow said before they left. " Bye shadow, bye split." The little girls waved at them as they left.

They got back to there room and sat down on there beds. A few hours later. It was getting dark and there mother was wasted on the couch and there sisters where sleeping peacefully. As shadow was too. Split had a habit to go out at night and kill. She got up and put her mask on. She hid her trusty weapon under a pice of wood. She pulled out a bow and arrow. She smiled and looked around to see if shadow was still sleeping. She got her backpack then headed to the window.

She went out and ran to some woods a few blocks away from her house. She climbed up a tree to get a better view. She jumped from tree to tree.and saw her victim. She knew her way around but she never tried going to far in the wood she never got the time to check it out. She found her next target. A middle aged woman walking on the side of the rode. She looked drunk. Split tried to get a good angle and shot her arrow. It was about 15 feet away. On her spare time she practice shooting arrows. "AAH!" The sound of someone dieing made her feel happy and wanted to kill more people. She found another person walking. He looked to be about 18 or 19, he a perfect victim. "Ready, aim, fire" she thought to herself. She got the guy right in the head. More pleasure came to split as she hear the screams. She jumped at the sound of a branch snapping. She pulled out the sharpest arrow she had then started going down the tree. She got in the ground and started looking for the thing that made the noise. She heard something behind her and quickly turned around. But nothing was there. She her more sound coming from a bush. She walked closer to then sound then open the bush in half and found a family of kittens. She was relieved. She had food in her backpack in case of any emergency. She got out some cheese and proceeded to feed the kittens. There were 4 baby cats and then the mother she gave them most do the food she had. And ate some herself. To her the life of an animal was more important than a humans life. She pet them then herd more noise behind her. She turned back quickly and saw two people standing behind a tree she got her arrow out and ran towards them as fast as she could. The two people behind the tree jumped then ran away. Unfortunately The two or people ran away. She got a glimpse of them. One looked to have a. White mask with a orange jacket, and the other looked to have a yellow hoodie. She got smacked by a tree branch, then tripped on a rock she stood up again and had enough for tonight then headed home.
When she got home she silently
Closed the window, took off her back pack then hid her bow and where she usually hides it took off her mask then headed to sleep.