twins

Split tried to hit the monster with her arrows but the monster dodged it. Shadow swung at the creature but didn't get far. Split tried stabbing it but it was too late. The monster swung at her with her all mighty sword stabbing her in the stomach then-,

"Wake up." A gental voice cut off her dream. "Split wake up." Split opened her eyes to see her twin, shadow shaking her arm. Split pushed back her arms to get herself to sit up. "You where crying in your sleep again." She said with a warm smile. She wiped her tears off but her left eye had bandages because of a horrible accident she had in the past. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked. Not really much of a talkative person, Split shook her head not wanting to. "Do you want to walk it off?" Shadow added. She nodded wanting that terrible nightmare to go away. She got up, put her mask on (the one the top) that only covered the top half of her face showing her mouth, grabbed a gray hoodie and shadow grabbing her black one then went off. They where walking down there neighborhood road in the dark they heard some dogs barking and small animals crawling though the trash, but they didn't mind it.

>>Time skip<<

They got back to the house from the walk feeling better. They warmed up a cup of tea and went to sleep.

*In the morning*

"Wake up you little shits!" Said there cruel mother, not even family to them. There father wasn't with them anymore because of a horrible accident that got split her bandaged eye. Already used to this behavior, they got up to get there stuff ready for school. Split brushed her black hair, while shadow did the same with her hair with white highlights. They already had there hoodies on from last night and split had her mask on so it was easier for them. They brushed there teeth and did the usual. It was winter almost spring but not yet. There skin got ashy so they put on lotion. Split put some on her light brown skin and shadow put some on her white skin. (there father was Mexican while there mother was American)
They had to leave at 6:50 to get to the bus. Always the first one on the bus, they sat in the back together. Not really liking attention from anyone but each other. " Oh great look who got on the bus, the pretty blond's." Shadow said annoyed. The group of "friends" got I the bus. All they did was criticize other and each others behind there back. Shadow could see them whispering and giggling to each other looking at the twins like they had 6 eyes.
"What!" Yelled shadow in anger knowing they keep talking about them. "Oh nothing, freak's!" they laughed at them. But it was already normal for them. "Ugh could you ever shut up!" Shadow argued getting really annoyed. All split did was watch all the drama. "What are you going to do tell on me to your daddy, oh wait he's not here is he. Oops." Said Taylor, the leader of the group as she put her 4 fingers on her lips while smiling. A tear rolled down shadows face. Splits eyes where getting puffy about to cry. "Go away you spoiled little bitch. At least we can take care of ourselves unlike you you depend on your daddy's money, so go away and look pretty we both know that's all you can do." Taylors face was full of anger. All shocked even shadow knowing that her sister usually never talks. "Ugh" Taylor rolled her eyes and looked away.
5 minutes later
The buses stoped in front of the school. The school was next to a few buildings and there was a few dark Ally ways.
As was split taking the last step to get off she felt a tug on her arm. The twins were pulled into a dark Ally's and you know what happens next.

"Hey girls!" Taylor had a huge grin on her face. " Wanna have some fun?" She said as she put her hand together and tilted her head. The twins where scared. they had no where to go, they were surrauded by a bunch of girls. "You know mask girl, you have alot of courage talking to me that way, no one talks to me like that, such a shame that we have to put that to an end." The group walk closer and closer and closer by the second. Talyor snapped her fingers and two of the girls walked over and pinned the twins to the wall. Talyor stepped closer and punched shadows face. The rest of the girls joined and pulled there hair. They laughed at them and made fun of them while the poor girls cried. They hugged each other thinking it was there last day on Earth. "Ew look at masks girls ugly hair." Said one of the girls. "Ew your right! How about we give them a haircut and make them pretty." Taylor put an unpleasant smiled and pulled out a pair of scissors and began cutting. She pulled on splits hair and cut it untill it was up to her shoulder blades. "What about this one?" Asked another girl pointing at shadow shaking in fear, covered in blood. "Nothing, she got her punishment." Taylor said looking at split then chuckled softly. "Now you know not to mess with me." She widely smiled then punched split in the eye making her to black out.