Background on Alice

Alice's POV

Tonight when Jesse gets home, I'm going to reject him. It's not because I think he's ugly because he's definitely not. With his emerald green eyes, dirty blonde hair, gorgeous dimples and huge muscles, he is definitely hot. I'm getting off topic here, I'm going to reject him because he committed the worst crime you could possibly think off against your mate-he cheated on me.

*We're supposed to be his mate, the love of his life! Not some girl who he can use when he wants to and forget about when it suites him.*

How do I know he cheated? I know because about two months ago I started to feel sharp pains in my heart. I knew straight away what it was, the feeling is unmistakable. Jesse was cheating on me.

*I don't know who it is that thinks they can steal my mate, but they will pay for disrespecting their Luna*(* means Kyra and Alice are talking)

I agree Ky, we need to find out who this bitch is.*

While Kyra and I were talking, Jesse walked through the front door. His normally amazing scent of pine and vanilla was mixed with some disgusting smell. That was all the evidence I needed to make my decision. I took a breath,

"Jesse I rejec-"

"I, Jesse Hunt, Alpha of the Blue Stone pack, reject you, Alice Jones, as my mate and Luna." his cold expression broke my heart.

"What?" I said with tears threatening to spill.

He leaned in close to my face so that our noses were touching,

"I reject you Alice."

Something inside me snapped right then and there. A growl rippled through me,

"You reject ME?! You cheated on me but you're the one rejecting me?"

His face paled and his expression showed fear. My eyes must be red.

"You didn't think I knew did you? You thought you could just get away with it and I would never know! Well 'mate' I have some news for you. I, Alice Jones, Luna of the Blue Stone pack, accept your rejection."

Then Jesse did something I thought he would never do.

<SLAP>

Jesse slapped me across the face! I stared at him in shock.

Regret crossed his face,

"Ali I'm so sorry! I don't know why-"

"Save it Jesse. You're a monster! I don't know why the Moon Goddess would put me with you for a mate! I hate you Jesse Hunt!"

And with that, I turned around and left that sorry excuse of a man and mate. My wolf was glowing with pride.

*He deserved that you know. He knew what he was doing but he did it anyway.
I know Ky and I'm glad we left him* I then cut off the mind link and shifted, letting my wolf take control.