Chapter 1

I stuffed my hands deep into my pockets bracing myself from the cold as I sauntered out the jail gates giving the guard a cheeky salute with my middle and forefinger as I slipped past him.

"You'll be back again soon, your type are never away for long" The guard growled at me and I smirked.

"Yeah, yeah" I muttered.

A grin painted across my lips as my best friend Calum sprung up through the sun roof of the car waiting for me letting out a cheer as I approached. My brother Ryan climbed out of the drivers side before spreading his arms wide and chuckling at me. Thank god jail allowed bail.

"Nice to have you back, Bro!" he congratulated with a grin before slapping me on the arm and pulling me in for a hug.

Calum clambered out of the sun roof and slipped down the side of the car before pouncing on us both.

"Get your ass in the car, Hemmings, we have some celebrating to do" he ordered.

Partying was what I lived for. I honestly don't remember the last week I'd been through without attending at least one bash. Apart from this one. This was the longest jail had held me in custody for. I had never actually done time, I guess I'd always been lucky that way.

We all squeezed back into the car and instantly, Calum lit up a joint.

"For you" he told me after he sparked it up passing it to me. I puffed on it gratefully my cheeks hollowing as I intoxicated my lungs. I instantly felt relaxed.

"Thank god I have you guys" I told them relaxing into my seat.

"You're not getting off the hook that easily, Lukey. What did you do this time, huh? Cal here has been refusing to tell me about it. 'it's not my story to tell'" he mimicked.

"Honestly it was nothing, I just got caught with a little weed on me that's all" I shrugged.

Ryan rolled his eyes.

"How many times do I need to tell you, Luke? You don't walk around with illegal substances on you"

I huffed too tired to argue with him and he noticed.

"Just keep it in mind for next time, yeah? Prison is not a place for guys like you. One drop of the soap and you're fucked..Literally"

Calum and I almost choked on our own laughter, I calmed down when I noticed he was deadly serious.

"I'll be more careful" I promised with a reassuring smile which was something I didn't do often and he dropped it.

***

For the rest of the evening, Calum, Ryan and I drank ourselves stupid.

Ryan and I live together in a two bedroom apartment. Calum does have a home, which is much better than ours might I add but he liked to crash on our sofa. I really didn't understand why he liked being at our place so much. Calum was brought up on the good side of town, born into a well off family and basically had his entire college tuition payed for. Ryan moved out of our parents house at seventeen and I followed shortly after.

Long story short, our parents weren't exactly the best parents.

The appartment we lived in was nothing special, but it had enough for us to get by. Whilst I went to school, Ryan worked. He had told me multiple times how important school was and I really did understand that he only wanted what was best for his younger brother.

He was a drop out and I had seen how difficult it could be for us to get by sometimes. Our grand parents had always been extremely supportive of us both and gave us money whenever we desperately needed it.

Speaking of school, I was not looking forward to going back there again. My months suspension was up and I started back on Monday. I internally groaned. I hated school. I always had. Calum and I dick around a lot. He is the only think making school bearable sometimes.

The reason I got suspended in the first place was because of a class presentation we had to do. Basically, I leaked Calum's ex girlfriends nudes on it. Dick move I know, but she was a cheater and the reaction was way worth it. I chuckled to myself.

I probably won't be pulling another stunt like that again.

[A/N:] Hii!! Soo here is a new Lashton fanfic. I've been so excited to start publishing it!

Ashton does come in a lil later obviously.

I've been reading so many Lashton fanfics lately and it just makes me all heart eyes.

Also! Luke's parents in this are not Liz and Andy, because they're fab parents and I would never speak badly of them! Just putting that out there!

Anyway, I really hope you liked part one and stick around for more!

If you read this, ily so so much! Byee (: