I have a weakness for small things.

That's probably why I'm weak against Yū.

"Okay okay, get up from there you look miserable. And I mean, really miserable" I stood up from my seat and he immediately picked himself up from the ground, a bit teary eyed. "Nani o? (What?) Don't cry on me now"

"Naitemasen! (I'm not crying!)"

"Hai hai, let's go to the library. I feel comfortable teaching there"

The two of us walked out from the classroom, and is on our way to the library. Yū talked a lot but his jokes aren't getting better. He sucked. We coincidentally passed Tsukishima's classroom, and I saw him sitting peacefully with one hand on his chin, his headphones blasting whatever music he's into.

"Oi Yū, why is Kei always alone?" I asked Yū, stopping him. He looked at Tsukishima too, garnering the attention of some kouhai (juniors).

Why'd he have to go and show his face? He could've just looked from afar.

"Kyaaaaaa! Nishinoya-senpai!"

"Why are you here!"

"Are you looking for someone?"

"Nishinoya-senpai you're very cool!"

For some reason, I got irritated when Yū got surrounded by a lot of girls. He looked like he was enjoying it too, which annoyed me more so I decided to give them a scare.

"Oi you busybodies, if you don't go back inside your room by the time I count to three, I'll-" I was cut off when they all got scared and ran back as fast as they could to their own rooms.

Tch. Am I really that scary?

Was it my face?

Or my height?

"Oi Haru, what're you glaring at them for?" Yū asked a bit upset that I scared his admirers away.

"It's getting too crowdy , I don't like it" I lied and rolled my eyes.

Well I can't just blurt out that I was annoyed because the girls are getting to close and I'm jealous -_-

"Nani sore? (What's with that?)" I can see he was upset with his arms crossed.

"Boke! (Dumbass!)" rolling my eyes ,I stuck my tongue out and was about to walk ahead when Kei called out from behind.

"Haru-senpai?" his eyes widened. "W-What are you doing here?" he asked flustered.

"Yo Kei. We're on our way to the library and we just happened to see you. So, how've you been? Yesterday's practice was a bit sloppy don't you think?" I spoke too much, but it didn't matter as long as I get to ignore Nishinoya who's listening to our conversation behind Kei.

"I-I've been fine. Uhm, you see...." he trailed off and scratched the back of his head. "Can I come along? Our sensei's absent so I have some time"

"Ah! Great timing! Let's go Kei!" I accepted without a doubt. I sneered at Yū and grabbed Kei's hand.

"O-Oi Haru! Don't leave me!" I heard Yū calling out from behind, however I continued walking as if I never heard him.

"Is it okay to leave him behind?" Kei asked while I dragged him along.

"Just let him and his short legs be Kei. Mukatsuku 💢(He pisses me off)" I spat trying to calm myself down.