Prologue

(when can i be serious for once in my life ;w;)

Nagito's POV

I am Nagito Komaeda, i'm the Ultimate Violinist. I'm pretty shy and sensitive, though, I have friends. They're Hinata-kun, Chiaki, Ibuki and Kazuichi. We're part of the Music Club except Hinata-kun, which is kinda sad because he's my- OUR best friend. To me and Chiaki, he's a childhood friend to us, we grew together. From Elementary until now. He's in the Literature Club, which, for me, thinks that he likes writting a lot so that could explain it.

For now, we're hanging out with each other very often, making music together...

Which kinda rings a bell.......

Right!... I forgot! we made a band called 'Vocaloid' consisting me, Ibuki, Kazuichi and Chiaki. How forgetful i am. We four have roles in the band and what we're known for. Lemme start with.... Ibuki!

Ibuki is the Music Club's President, she was the one who thought of making the Vocaloid band. She's really creative when it comes to making new songs. Though, she says I'm better at it even though I write depressing songs or songs containing some of the most high pitches. Ibuki is mostly known for writting/singing cheerful, energetic and happy songs, which really matches her personality. Since She is energetic, cheerful and positive all the time. I wonder how she's always like that sometimes....

Next is Souda! Souda is the Music Club's Vice President. If you want to how or why or both, we wanted him to try something different because he never volunteers to be anything! But that's when the voting for Music Club roles happened. Chiaki nominated Souda for Vice President so we all agreed he'd take that role... well except Souda himself of course. He was the one who made the pins for us to wear, he said it can help make people notice we're in a band, it's really useful. Anyways, he's known for writting/singing songs that are romance and comedy. Sometimes people requested him to write a perverted song which is funny and weird in the same time. It's more weirder since they ask him more than us. I remember singing a song about taking off my underwear and enjoying the freedom without it.... Souda is also known for singing songs with very low pitches, but he has trouble with high pitches for some odd reason, I mean... it's obvious to others on why he would have a hard time doing high pitches but for me... I just dont get it. I'll get it eventually. He's really good at low pitches, I guess he's more talented than me...

Up next is Chiaki! I'm almost done with the introduction of the Vocaloid band! Anyways, Chiaki is the Music Club's Secretary. She was the one who thought of the logo for the band. I could show it but I choose not to, but i can describe it for you. The color of the backrounds are our favorite colors, and infront of the colored backround is a chibi drawing of the owner wearing their casual clothes, playing the instrument they play the most. Like me, I always play the violin, so the picture shows me playing a violin. And lastly, infront of the owner playing their instrument is the title of our group in a pixelated font in a black and white color. It may seem basic but I guess it's better than nothing, right? She's known for writing/singing things that relate to game songs and creepy songs. I would easily get scared when she sings one of her creepy songs with a straight face, it's like she's about to do something that would scare the heck out of me and it's a terrible experience to be honest. Mostly she's known for drawing and animating the covers of our songs. She's also more talented than me, she still plays video games on the devices she uses....

Lastly is.... me....
How exciting..... Well, im the Music Club's P.R.O... And..... I was the one who thought of the name of the band. I'm known for writing/singing depressed and fast songs, mostly I sing a lot of songs that include very high pitches. Basically the opposite of Souda. But somehow Ibuki, Chiaki and Souda are proud of me for the songs I write since I wrote most of the songs even though they did most of the work.... I feel like the useless one in the group...

That's all for the Vocaloid band introduction, we'll be making another band called 'Utauloid' in the future, for now we're thinking of making a few songs in that band

Oops, I forgot to mention that most of the songs in the Vocaloid and Utauloid bands are Japanese. Hehe sorry!

-----------------------------------
4/23/20

799 words