"Gray--shut up," Ethan whines, splashing his brother. "We... we're not that bad. Half the time you hear us we're just talking and laughing."

"Like I said. Annoying."

Aphrodite flicks him in the ear. "Do you know how many times Ethan and I have had to go downstairs because you're being way too loud with some girl? You'll live."

Grayson's eyes roll, but they all laugh and the mood stays up. For the entire afternoon, actually, as they hangout. Just the five of them talking, swimming, making a small fire to sit by when the sun starts to set.

They have a couple of beers, smoke a little bit,  but Aphrodite and Ethan don't bother. It still wasn't really Ethan's thing, and Aphrodite cut way down. Though, really, all of them cut down--it was just her who stopped the most. They were doing better than when they were high for 20 out of 24 hours a day.

It's not too late when they leave, but the sun has set and they're feeling tired from their day in the water. Their friends stay back, wanting to hangout longer, but they've had enough.

Ethan's house is quiet when they arrive, his parents out for the next few hours. Aphrodite hums, dragging her fingertips along his pink shoulders.

"Got a little burnt today, baby."

"You did too," he says, his thumb reaching up to caress her colored cheeks. One of Aphrodite's nails lightly scratches his skin, making him hiss. "Careful, sweetheart? Hurts."

"Sorry," she mumbles and presses a kiss to the skin. "Guess we gotta use more sunscreen... next time."

He feels her lightly push him back, making him fall onto his bed before she crawls over him with a smirk. Aphrodite's breath fans over his skin, Ethan's hitching in his throat.

She giggles, leaving open-mouthed kisses up his still bare chest toward his neck. Ethan grips her waist, letting the pads of his fingers press in as he sucks in a sharp breath while she sucks a hickey just above his collarbones.

"You look... so pretty today," he breathes, pushing some of her hair back. "S'unfair."

"Unfair?" Aphrodite teases, pressing her hips down against his. "I'm all yours, baby. Have been for a while now. You can do whatever you want with me, you know that."

"Not when--not when we're around our friends," Ethan whimpers, her lips finally meeting his. She scoots further up his torso, reaching back to palm him through the very thin material of his swim shorts. "F-fuck. Sweetheart, I--"

"How long have we been dating now, E? How many times have you fucked me?" She asks, making his burnt cheeks flush an even deeper pink. "And you still get flustered. So cute."

"Just something about you," he grins, lifting his head to connect his lips to hers again. He traces Aphrodite's bottom lip with his tongue, her lips parting for him, hand slipping under his waistband. "W-wait, Aph," Ethan interrupts, "do you--wanna sit on my face?"

"Yeah?" Aphrodite smirks, watching him nod eagerly. She stands, pushing him back by the chest when he tries to sit up. "One sec, baby."

Ethan raises both his eyebrows, but his questions are answered when she strips herself of her bikini. He licks his lips when she comes back over to him, hovering over his face. He grips her ass, spreading her open to examine the sticky wet mess that's gathered between her thighs. He places a soft kiss on her dripping cunt before delicately poking his tongue out and circling it around her heat.

Aphrodite gasps, splaying her fingers out across his abdomen and leaning slightly forward to hold herself up. Ethan's tongue pushes past her walls, darting in and out of her and making her throb.