Chapter 2

A blonde headed boy turns around, somewhat stunned, and looks in my direction. I scramble for words to say while my mind is contemplating whether I just walked into the wrong apartment or if this was just a horrible idea to come here. I'm starting to think the second option.

I finally get the courage to say "hi I'm Camilla, sorry I must be in the wrong apartment does a Harry live her?"

"Yes a Harry does live her" he says with a cute smirk on his face.

"I'm his sister, Camilla, do you know where Harry is? Sorry to barge in, I just wanted to surprise him."

"Oh wait! I know you, well, I've heard of Harry talk about you."

Well I guess this is a sigh of relief, unless Harry has told him some embarrassing stories about me. My mind starts to wonder about all of the stupid shit I've done recently which is too much to count. I get smacked back into reality when the blonde headed boy speaks again.

"I'm Niall by the way I sort of stay here sort of don't from time to time... I'm a good friend of your brother."

I start to think about how good looking Niall is in his black skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt. Lord, I hope he stays here for the week that I am here.

The front door finally opens and there comes the man of the damn hour, Harry. I rush to him and give him a big hug, he's smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey sis! Where did you come from? How did you get here?" Harry says to me.

"I decided to come and visit you! Nothing else to do anyways." I can tell he's not listening, he rarely every does. I can tell he's staring at that stupid pound cake that I have in my hands from mom. When you've smelt and had to deal with that pound cake for four hours in the car, you have every right to call it stupid.

Harry finally comes back into reality. "I'll take your bag to the guest room, would you like a tour of my new apartment?

I don't think he has even noticed Niall laying on the couch and watching tv this whole time. I guess that's how guy friends act? Hell if I knew. Harry walks me past the living room which has two overly large couches, a coffee table, and a tv. We walk through a narrow hallway which has three doors on each side, we eventually stop at the third door on the left which has a small bed and a bedside table in it. So much for decorating.

"You'll be staying in this room, if that's ok with you." Harry says to me.

"Yah that's fine! I'm cool with whatever."

We walk back to the living room and I take a seat on one of the couches while Niall is sprawled out on the other. Niall is staring very intently at the television with what appears to be golf on. I've never likes golf, I've always seen it as a boring and uninteresting sport. I can't keep my eyes of off Niall while he watches. There's something about this blonde headed boy that's very intriguing, I just can't put my finger on it.

"Camilla you hungry?" Harry calls from the kitchen.

"No I'm fine, I had food on the way over." I say still not able to take my eyes of off Niall.

"Soot yourself, but we will be getting dinner in about an hour or so." Harry says as he bites in a red apple and walks over to the couch. "Niall if you stare any closer into that television you'll for sure go blind." Harry says with a smirk.

"Hush up, only five more minutes of this tournament." Niall says while his eyes seem to not once leave that screen.

"What do you want to do the rest of the day? Are you planning on doing anything while you are here other than see your amazing brother?" Harry says with his mouth full.

"No not really, I was just planning on hanging out with y'all, I mean you, and do whatever." I actually wouldn't mind at all hanging out with Niall but I'm just going to keep that to myself for now.

"Okay, fine by me. Hey Niall you wanna chill with us whenever you can."

Niall seems to not notice that anyone is talking to him nor that we are in the same room as him as well. Harry nudges Niall in the arm to try to muster his attention towards us.

Niall stands up and throws his hands in the air, "well shit we are real done for it now, good job lads."

Harry laughs at Niall and says, "there's the Niall we've been waiting to come back to earth! As I was saying, do you want to chill with us whenever you can?"

Niall looks at me and we make awkward eye contact but I can't take my eyes off of him, he's just so damn good looking. He keeps his eyes on me also for what feels like an eternity.