Adele: "The chronology escapes me, Richard. I was more focused on the fact that there was jam and...and shard glass all over my coat and my pants and the pants of the store manager, who would not leave me alone until he packed me away into an ambulance. Oh!" she groans when Sky examines her arm "You know, this whole thing is just ridiculous!"

Richard: "This is twice, honey. I mean, your wrist-"

Adele: "It's those shoes. Now they are supposed to tone your derriere, but I cannot feel the ground when I walk on them. I am going to throw them away. If somebody would just give me a couple of band-aids, I can be on my way."

Richard: "You're not going anywhere."

Adele: "No, if you make a big fuss about this-"

Mark: "Mrs. Webber. Hmm? I'm about to put a needle in your face. I'd be extremely grateful if you'd stop moving."

Adele: "Mm." she wines before laying back down on the bed 

Mark: "I've lost too many babies in my time...Sky's had miscarriages, Addison terminated, Sloan disappeared. I'm not letting it happen again. I don't care what kind of baby it is." Sky hears as she looks into the room where the three are arguing before they walk out over to the desk where she's at 

Arizona: "Okay, you know what? You can't be glib about this. A special needs baby can be a very sick baby. We could be talking about a lifetime of surgeries and hospital stays and pain. It's not all hugging and the Special Olympics."

Mark: "Amnios come with risks, too. One in some not-insignificant number result in miscarriage."

Sky: "1 in 300." she says as they look at her and she shrugs her shoulders before looking back at the work in front of her

Mark: "She's not 45. The Down's rate isn't all that high in women her age."

Arizona: "Can...can we have...can have a minute? Can I just...just...I-"

Mark: "There's no pulling anybody aside."

Arizona: "We have a relationship, Mark. Part of that doesn't include you."

Mark: "She's carrying my kid. All right, if she gets a minute, then I get a minute, too."

Callie: "Ok, you know what? No one gets a minute. I have a patient. The patient gets a minute."

Arizona: "Oh." she groans as she walks away 

Sky: "Everything okay?" she asks seeing the look on Mark's face

Mark: "She wants Callie to get an amnio." he sighs and comes to sit next to her

Sky: "You're not a fan of it."

Mark: "Not really no" he sighs before scooting closer to her "Wanna go to an oncall room?"

Sky: "Seriously?"

Mark: "I need something to calm me down."

Sky: "Sure." she shrugs her shoulders and they get up

Arizona: "The miscarriage rate is lower. It's even lower with wildly talented OBs, and we have wildly talented OBs."

Mark: "It's a risk no matter who does it."

Sky: "Should I leave you guys alone?"

Callie: "No. You stay right here" she stops her from leaving "And, you know what? I'm trying to eat, which is more important than it's ever been now, because I'm an incubator. Okay, I know what each of you thinks, I'm weigthing the options, I will decide."