DC|020.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 ★·.·'¯'·.·★
"DIA"

"You know I do what I want"

"What you doing?" Jalan questioned, on FaceTime.

I closed my room door "Nothing. I just got out the shower."

He started smirking looking at something "Lemme see."

I scrunched my face up "Boy, No."

"Put fat ma on the phone so I can tell her I miss her."

"Bye as fuck." I sat my phone down on the dresser laughing.

Him and whoever he was with started laughing "Nah for real, You going to school tomorrow?"

"Duh." I responded.

He scrunched his face up "Don't fucking duh me."

I rolled my eyes putting my underwear on "Yes."

"Come stay with me tonight."

I made a face putting a wife beater on "Boy no. It is a school night and you wanna have a sleepover."

"You so innocent. It's cute." He chuckled.

I put some lotion on then unwrapped the towel from my head then put on my bonnet "My momma is not gonna let me leave the house to stay at somebody else house on no damn school night. Especially a boy."

"Girl I am yo man." He made a face. "Momma needa understand that yo man wanna cuddle."

I bust out laughing putting some socks on then picked my phone up "You so annoying." I chuckled.

"Girl look at you. You even cute with the bonnet on." He passed something to his friend then looked back at his phone "I'm definitely going in all skin, No rubber with this one."

His friend started laughing "You ass funny cuh."

"Why are you not at home anyways?" I sat down on my bed.

"I was doing some. You gone stay with me?"

"No. I'm scared to leave."

He scrunched his face up"Why?"

"Because I don't know how to explain to my momma where I was when she ask because she's gonna ask."