𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 ★·.·'¯'·.·★
"DIA"

"Keep my mouth close, it be too much on my mind

"Keep my mouth close, it be too much on my mind."

"Dia? Get up and get in the shower." Pinky shook me out my sleep.

I sat up and huffed sitting at the edge of the bed doing the "stare". "Gone head now Dia." My momma looked at me through the mirror brushing her hair up "Because Chyna still needs to get in there."

I got up looking at Chyna sleep still. I walked over to my bag and grabbed it taking my towel and rag out as well as my bra and underwear. I left the bag on the bed, going in the bathroom hearing the shower already running.

I took my pajamas and current undergarments off. I stepped into the shower, letting the hot water run down my body. I sighed taking a moment to enjoy this relaxing feeling.

I grabbed the dove body wash and started washing up. I washed and scrubbed for a few then started rinsing off repeating the process twice. I soon finished, getting out and drying off. I put my underwear and bra on then grabbed my pajamas and walked out the bathroom. "Poppy no, Shit. Always want some." Momma mugged her as she took a piece of her sausage bacon egg and cheese biscuit.

"That damn baby." Pinky mumbled putting her shoes on shaking Chyna "Chy? Get up. Get in the tub." 

I walked over to my bag grabbing it and took my lotion out putting some on. I put some socks on then got up putting my clothes on "Poppy. You finna make me hit you. Put your damn clothes on." Momma glared at her.

"Aight momma dang." Poppy caught a attitude grabbing her shirt off the other bed putting it on. "Can y'all see my bump?" She asked while buttoning her jeans up.

"No." Me and Pinky shook our heads "No." momma looked at her as well.

"What if Poppy tell dad that she's pregnant and maybe dad will let us stay at the house." Chyna said making them mug her.

I glanced at Chy and chuckled looking back at my shoes as I loosened them up and put em on "Ut un, Don't tell him nothing cause then he gone wanna come shot call and judge me like he been an actual parent." Poppy scrunched her face up.

I tied my shoes up getting up grabbing the deodorant from Pinky putting some on "Sometimes I just wish we had a different dad, Cause damn." Pinky huffed shaking her head. "The one we got is fucked up."

"Fucked up ain't the word." Momma shook his head. "And it's like he does this shit on purpose. I'm so sick of him. Ou I hate him."