Face your fears.

Rizzuka Shirioka (Rizz-ooh-kah She-re-oh-kah) New character (:

Yukki's pov~

It had been a really long day today. I cleaned, went to class, secretly looked for Zero- Zero. I missed him. I had no clue where he was, or if he was ok.

That night I dreamed of the first time we met. It was a happy dream, followed by tears. I set aside a whole day to look for him tomorrow. I wasn't going to let him slip away this easy. No, not again.

But..What if it's too late?

~Zeros Pov~

"RIZZUKA!" I shouted at her from across the field. "Oh lighten up, Come on!" She kept running through the field and down to the forbidden part of town. "Rizz, were gunna get caught!" I grabbed her arm and picked her up. I walked her all the way back to the forest.

"Come on, Zero! What are you SOOO stressed out about?!" I sat down and looked at my scar filled hands. "Nothing. Rizz, Get some sleep. We travel back to the academy at dawn." She layed down on the ground, head in my lap, and drifted to sleep.

It wasn't cold out, it was humid, and the air had a musky smell. It smelled like last summer, When me and Yukki- I stopped my train of thought. Yukki. She probably hates me, but even though that's my number 1 worry. There's always Kaname.